Live from wabonesia

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by wabow, Oct 27, 2010.

1. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Just had to stop in and say Thanks to all those from the cubical thread that is gone. I can't post from work but you guys made a Very high stress day into one of my Best days just reading it.

Some of you may remember me from long ago as wabo, I have had to decide what I had time for and whitetails win. No more waterfowl believe it or not. Other then that I will start the hunt on the 4th with just a week or so at the office thru Thanksgiving. I can't wait! Thanks for keeping the boards alive guys and gals, I'm back to my days of old and feel like a kid at Christmas grrunt, grunt roar, grunt.. :2thumbsup:

2. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    come out of the closet huh:hysterical: good luck w that deer huntin:cheers:

3. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Just admitting where my true passion has always been with the stick and string and Big Bucks, grunt er snort er um grunt.. :claphands::cheers: Heading out this Sat morning for the first set this year. Common Saturday!

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Welcome back!!!!

5. TATER

TATER Active Member

I am not believing it is you Warren cuz I can understand almost everything you is typing! J/K! :wave: You still live up the hill from the Mac marsh brother?:confused:

6. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    time for an intervention. someone call waterdog immediately:D

7. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Reb!

Nope I moved Very close to town still within about 5 miles of that marsh though. You would not believe what I can and do get paid for doing with a computer these days! Had someone told me 5 to 10 years ago I would be doing this, I'd have said absolutely not... The self taught new and improved vernacular using wabo.. lol All in All I can fake things pretty well these days. :rof2::rof2:

8. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    :rof2::rof2::rof2: Just noticed I'm a fawn. :hysterical:

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    got tired of chasin snows eh

10. Welcome back bro :cheers: Hope y'all are doing well. give me a hollar sometime

11. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Reb, Sick and tired of moving decoys by the thousand and cleaning those stinking things. I'm actually down to less then 2 dz duck decoys. I sold out. Ducks I may consider at a later date but only in special circumstances.

SWMO, Brother JP8 send me a p.m. as I have lost many #'s due to a phone being driven over by the tractor. :rof2: Been a long time my friend!

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    understand that! :cheers:

13. fish

fish Active Member

Wabo dat really you ???

Good to see you haven't disappeared entirely into the nether world:cheers:

Go over to the cafe and say "hey." :rof2:

14. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Rebel, :cheers::rof2::peepwall:

15. [rquote=1866757&tid=129966&author=wabow]Reb, Sick and tired of moving decoys by the thousand and cleaning those stinking things. I'm actually down to less then 2 dz duck decoys. I sold out. Ducks I may consider at a later date but only in special circumstances.

SWMO, Brother JP8 send me a p.m. as I have lost many #'s due to a phone being driven over by the tractor. :rof2: Been a long time my friend![/rquote]

Yes it has been. I'll send you a u2u

16. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Fish,

I've only seen 2 live cafe guys in the last 2 years, those boys would fall out of their chairs, if I was to do that. :rof2: I've been chasing my kids all this time hard to believe how fast time goes by. :cheers:

17. fish

fish Active Member

Wabo - The hardcores are still around and will be glad to say hey and in the same way they always did( by busting your head) but that is just the they are over there. :cheers:

You know that.:rof2:

18. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Wabo! Good to see you posting! :cheers:

19. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    GoGop,

Good to see you too! :cheers::cheers:

Fish,

I know, always enjoyed the ribbing back and forth too. :cheers::cheers: