live from the stand

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by BuschCamocan4life, Oct 29, 2010.

1. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Had a lot of movement last night. Jumped 6 does walking into the stand and then had a 6 point chasing a doe circling my stand within 20 yds. Fellow busch man saw 2 little bucks fight and a couple hot does come walking by. Got out this morning and watched a buck in open field with head down and then he made his way toward me and followed estrus I drug behind me grunting the whole time. Stay tuned plan on sitting all day

2. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    Good luck!! I didn't go this morning as I didn't want to get off work and try to sneak in late. Gonna get in the stand early this afternoon though. May have to sprinkle some Doe in Estrous on my decoy and leave the antlers off him this time.

3. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    [rquote=1869380&tid=130136&author=kc704]Good luck!! I didn't go this morning as I didn't want to get off work and try to sneak in late. Gonna get in the stand early this afternoon though. May have to sprinkle some Doe in Estrous on my decoy and leave the antlers off him this time. [/rquote]
    I would consider it the buck followed the exact trail we drug it on