Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Live from the stand

1193 Views 20 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  20'
Simon is in a ladder, and I’m am 2 feet higher in hanging. 4 deer fled as we approached stand. Hopefully early enough that things settle dow. Brassicas are gone, wheat is the rest.

Good luck to everyone out.
Reactions: 4
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Knock one down

Seen a bunch of youngsters out on the way home
Reactions: 1
I've been shocked so far today the lack of activity on my place - I thought today would be stellar.

I saw zero deer today while training the dogs which is highly unusual and so far the only cell cam pics have been before daylight or within the 1st hour of light.

Someone needs to tell my deer it's supposed to be "on."
Just got done with radiation and crawled up in a stand hopefully something will be moving
Reactions: 3
Good luck. It'll be tomorrow morning before I can get out.
My youngest son was covered up from 5 till dark yesterday eve and from 8 to 10 this morning. Haven’t got any reports yet this eve
A doe and two fawns from the recliner - Cards are down 1-0 top of the 6th
2 does and 4 jobblers
Camouflage Military camouflage Plant Marines Air gun

Eyeballing a spike in the food plot. He gets inside of 20 an arrow will be flung
See less See more
Reactions: 5
View attachment 147175
Eyeballing a spike in the food plot. He gets inside of 20 an arrow will be flung
Good luck, now that's exciting!!!!
Just got done with radiation and crawled up in a stand hopefully something will be moving
Glad to see your not letting cancer slow you down. Good luck.
Reactions: 2
Good luck. I hope they move better tonight.
First of the evening
Plant Tree Natural landscape Groundcover Terrestrial plant
See less See more
Reactions: 2
Had a 4 pt and 5 does come by. Then the spike at 20 yards. Swing and a miss. Nerves got the better of him
Reactions: 3
Ended up seeing 8 does/yearlings and a nice 8 that had my attention. The beans in the field I was watching are crap but they mowed on that ww for over an hour
Saw 8 total all does I think. 3 from the stand one in the field as I walked out and 4 walking across the field all around my suburban parked in the middle of the field.
4 does, 7 gobblers, 4 raccoons and 1 skunk
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.