Live from the stand. what a morning so far!

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Hoytshooter, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    Best hunt of the year to date. Small buck shortly after daylight. Rattled in a 130 or so 8 about 10 minutes ago and let him walk and had one of the bucks on my hitlist chase a doe by abouy 100 yards out have leave about lunch time to help my dad and plan to be back in the stand by 2..

2. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Stay after em Jeremy. Wishin now I wouldn't have played cards last night so I coulda got up & hunted this morning.

3. Trykon_Buck

Trykon_Buck Active Member

Good luck man! It's a perfect day to be out in the woods. I plan on headin' out around 2 myself! :2thumbsup:

4. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    Definitely a beautiful morning out here. 23 and winds are calm. I had a low-mid 130s ten come thru at 7:45. Got a nice show as he worked a scrape and raked some trees. He'll live to fight another battle. Speaking of which, I heard a couple of em going at it pretty good last night as I was headed out. Pretty cool.

5. tobrien

tobrien Member

you guys are killin me,i am stuck at work till 1 and then headed out,this is worse than waiting for christmas morning:mad2:

6. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    I just started seeing deer the last thirty minutes. Saw the nice eight from yesterday and a six point. While I was typing this a small eight point walked by.

Good luck.

7. I seen a total of five bucks chasing does this morning. It is definately on!!!!

8. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    Another small buck strooled by, that's 4 so far

9. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    You get a big one call me i want to see it.

10. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    Will do. You might want to send me your number, I lost most of mine a few months ago

11. Heart shot

Heart shot Active Member

Jul 19, 2008
    St. Louis
    Seen 7, 4 does and 3 small bucks. Hope the bigger boys come out. Great morning to be out.