live from the camera mans stand

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by twn417, Nov 1, 2010.

1. twn417

twn417 Senior Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    We just had a big bodied 4.5 year old 11pt come in to some grunts. He was grunting looking for a fight. I think I got some real good footage. He came to 40 but never gave Rick a shot. Oh well the smday is young. Ill keep you updated.

2. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
  3. Freakhunter232

Freakhunter232 Member

May 2, 2009
    I haven't saw crap today! They should be movin but man it's slow. And cold!!!!

4. twn417

twn417 Senior Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    Came back to get some lunch and since then has been pretty un-eventful. We will sit it out and see. The farm we were on this morning has 3 or 4 shooters for sure according to the trail cam pics We pulled today. So we ate going back there in the morning to officially get it done... hopefully. But there us still time tonight also so we will see.

5. twn417

twn417 Senior Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    Came back to get some lunch and since then has been pretty un-eventful. We will sit it out and see. The farm we were on this morning has 3 or 4 shooters for sure according to the trail cam pics We pulled today. So we ate going back there in the morning to officially get it done... hopefully. But there us still time tonight also so we will see.