Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

M脙隆istir an pointe hocht.
Yeah I saw the forecast and slept in lol . Not gonna hunt tomorrow either, back to work Monday so I won鈥檛 be hunting again until maybe Friday morning, if it cools off
Gonna be almost a hundy tue馃お

Registered
It鈥檚 just to warm for me to enjoy deer hunting. I also found out about 8 years ago if I start hunting early on I burn out by November. Good luck to all you hunters out there in the stand. May your sweat equity pay off in antler points.

Registered
Just got in the stand, according to spy point I should have went last night, could have gotten the elusive spotted hide
Plant Natural landscape Grass Tree Biome

Reactions: BC-Buck

Registered
Some day I will be retired, shame he has lost a brow tine already
Plant Deer Natural landscape Tree Grass

Registered
I have been after this deer since like forever and tonight it finally all came together. This year there has been three Target deer on camera you might know that I got the smallest one of the three but that means the other two are still out there. Here are the survivors
Plant Deer Natural landscape Tree Grass
Photograph White Deer Black-and-white Atmospheric phenomenon

Now for the third target, the spotted hide to tan was what I was after, with some tender eats as well.
Vertebrate Plant Carnivore Bicycle handlebar Vehicle

Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
STTH , let me be the first to congratulate you on winning the first annual Callajoe crossbow kill contest. I can鈥檛 see a scenario that knocks you out of the lead . Smoke em up . 馃槥
It looks good by the pic but he's lost on a technicality.

Rule 3A section 2b says said deer must weigh more the the crossgun used to slay the beast, therefore STTH is disqualified.

We may need the judges to rule?

Registered
Also it identified as a doe.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts