Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Live from Howard County 12-13-2009

1K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  dookie 
#1 ·
Well as usual I am headed out hunting on my birthday to rain terror on the animails of the forest. Oh that's right that happened on Friday.................. non the less today will be successful and filled with joy!

See you all in a bit, heading out the door...........

BTH

#4 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG TIME!!!:cheers: Hope you get a monster buck for a birthday present.:claphands: Love the live updates too!
Keep it up, and best of luck!:wave:

#5 ·
Look to the northwest and wave here in alittle while. I'm going to the farm later. Have fun today,,ya ole fart:2thumbsup:

:cheers::cheers:

#7 ·
Thank you everyone!

Its a balmy 40 degrees with a light mist. I have decided since the ground is nice and moist that my favorite type of hunting is a must. Still hunting that is! Stay tuned this morning as we take the hunt to the deer instead of waiting for the deer to come to us!

Can't hardly see yet but that didn't stop the hawk. Just heard that joker fly over with the screech as he went by.:cheers:

#9 ·
Break time. I scared 2 up they were already bedded down. Thought I saw an ear move but proceeded. Busted they didn't run to far. Sitting up wind of them in a draw. Will see what happens.

#12 ·
Happy Birthday Matt!!!! Hope you have some success today!!! I still got deer to finish butchering. I smoked 2 in KS yesterday morning. Got them quartered and on ice. I'm gonna start calling the 375 H&H the "weapon of mass destruction." :rof2:

#15 ·
Thanks Brad.

Sounds like u have some work to do. Congrats on the deer.

I do hear something comin up the draw. It sounds fairly close but its so thick its hard to tell.

Think I'm gonna head down the draw. Wind is in my favor.

#17 ·
Think the midday hunt may be for tree rats. :claphands:

#21 ·
Lunch time. Will be back at 230 for the afternoon addition.

BTH

#23 ·
[rquote=1508766&tid=105200&author=brad7623]Happy bday mine is today as well :cheers:[/rquote]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!:cheers::cheers:

#25 ·
Sorry dropped the ball on the afternoon hunt and left the phone in the truck. Most folks seem to enjoy my hunts during the week anyway so it wasn't a total loss I guess.

Hopefully this week I can get some work done and get back out there.

Thanks everyone for their Birthday wishes and Brad Happy Belated Birthday my friend! Its cool being born on the 13th.

BTH

[Edited on 12-14-2009 by Big Time Hunter]

#26 ·
I looked for ya about 4:00 and didn't see any posts. Thought you might have started celebrating your B-day early.:D:cheers::cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.