Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Live from Howard County 12-11-2009

2K views 65 replies 17 participants last post by  Big Time Hunter 
#1 ·
Setting things up for in the morning. Anyone wanna volunteer tonight to post pics for me?

BTH

#3 ·
Thanks Rob! U da man! See you at sunrise my friend! Or at least there will be pics waiting for you to post from sunrise.:cheers:

BTH off to bed.

#8 ·
[rquote=1506447&tid=105069&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1506442&tid=105069&author=venatic]So what's the scoop so far? [/rquote]

This just came..........:shrug:

looks like he is using a utv this morning

[/rquote]

:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::trophy:

#10 ·
Good morning everyone! It is a super nice 11 degrees this morning in Howard county the winds are calm at the moment and so far I haven't seen or heard anything. Rob I sent u a sunrise pic to the photobucket addy. Stay tuned we will be killing something today. If the deer don't cooperate I brought the 17 for the tree rats.

#12 ·
Will do Rob!

Just to clarify I DO NOT have the 17 in the tree with me. I was sayin that if the bowhunting wasn't going well then we may go look for some tree rats later. Thought that might need some clarification since it sounded like I had it with me. The 17 is in the truck right now.

There goes a hawk

#13 ·
There is nothing moving right now. Don't even see the tree rats and the only bird I've seen is a hawk and now a crow. Wonder if the animals are sleeping in?

#16 ·
No ducks but I hear the geese. Here they come! High flyers today!

#18 ·
Ninja geese. Lmao! The tree rats finally woke up. Still no deer

#19 ·
good luck, hope you kill a good one

#20 ·
I saw about 1/2 dozen deer feeding on the hill of the closed off landfill up here on 71 highyay. That was about 7:30.

#22 ·
Here come some more geese. Tree rats are barking up a storm. Plan to stay in this tree until about 10 then I will go get my 6 rats for the day! That's right keep on barkin your time will come u silly rat!

#23 ·
Just saw a red fox. Guess he is lookin for some tree rat

#24 ·
You might want to go back and get that 17 and try your skills a goose hunting. Too bad they don't make steel loads for it.

#25 ·
I think I can get this fox. Anybody have a mouse sqeeker ringtone they can send me? Send to 4172341662

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.