List of Missouri blood trackers/blood tracking dogs

Discussion in 'Blood Trailing.....OPT IN>>>>>>>' started by Vector, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    This is a place for Missouri blood trackers to list their services, availabilities, costs, etc.

Keep in mind most blood trackers are hunters themselves. Peak times of the Missouri deer season may find trackers even less available than the rest of the season rather than the other way around.

2. Deeraholic

Deeraholic Great White Buffalo @*%!

Anyone, anyone.....it would be nice to start compiling a list of guys around the state that are running tracking dogs.

3. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    I dont have dogs, but Ill help someone track, drag, whatever... does that count?? Or is this just paid trackers etc?

4. Deeraholic

No reason not to make it open to people willing to help track also IMO....

You can add me to that list on the West KC, Macon, and Callaway Co. areas.

5. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I'm up for the same, Cooper and Saline Counties, and anywhere else that's close!! I keep the 4 wheeler and trailer handy as well, in case it's needed!!!:wave:

6. watermen

watermen Member

Dec 22, 2011
    I have a pudelpointer that had imported grandparent with german testing. He has been on 2 deer recoveries, 2/2 so far, one was a gimme. He is Jaeger lead trained to track and shows promise ,but is only 16 months old. He will voice on track and is very diligent. I will put him on a track if it is convenient but not looking to make it a career. He and I are in Rolla.

7. Deeraholic

Sounds like a very promising dog you got on your hands....thanks for posting up. Tracking for a hobby or career doesn't matter. We're just trying to establish a resource that hunters across MO can utilize if they need to :wave:

Let's see some pics of the pooch!

8. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    I am also willing to help track and recover for anyone around warrenton
    Wentzville
    Washington areas

Hermann and Owensville on occasion

9. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

I'm right down the road from Brad so I'll jump in on this .. sorry we lost my deer tracker

10. HarvDog

HarvDog Bro Staff

Mar 14, 2010
    East Side
    Good Deal, this is a Sticky for the Forum sure. Once you get all the Missouri Blood Trackers contact info it should be cleaned up and put at the top of the Forum.

11. doctorbrady

doctorbrady Doctorbrady

Oct 21, 2013
    SW MO
    Moving this back up to the top for 2015 season.
    I have blood tracking dogs and am available to track anywhere is southwest Mo. Have travelled as far as KC when the situation is right. This is our 5th tracking season with lots of recoveries under our belt. 417-229-1571

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  12. radioactive

radioactive Active Hunter

Jan 25, 2012

Good to see you back:wave: maybe one of these days we can meet up as I get to.Aurora and Monett at least a couple.times.a.month

13. Army SGM

Army SGM Mid-Missouri Gun Dogs

Jan 5, 2013
    Auxvasse, MO
  14. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    being retired, I would come help track should there be a need in the St Charles, Warren, Lincoln, Phelps or Pulaski county areas? I am in Phelps and Pulaski when I am not in St Charles..

15. watermen

watermen Member

Dec 22, 2011
    573-578-3495