Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for possible Christmas presents for my boys and this is what they've askin' for.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
swmo

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
john, i can't remember, either one of your boys a southpaw?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
swmo-I have a Win and a Marlin listed in the For Sale forum.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1484731&tid=103720&author=winger]john, i can't remember, either one of your boys a southpaw?[/rquote]

Nope.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
i got a marlin .30-30 in excellent condition with a brand new nikon scope. just decided to sell it bout 5 min ago. u2u if interested. rig's been out twice with me and shot 2 boxes of shells through it. shot two deers too.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1485462&tid=103720&author=Poor Valley]swmo-I have a Win and a Marlin listed in the For Sale forum.[/rquote]

PV, I may have a line on one but if it don't work out I'll definately get back with you to see if you still have em. Thanks.

·
19,584 Posts
I've got a Winchester Ranger Angle-Eject in .30-.30, I'd consider selling...if you're interested?! It has a scope mounted on it, but I'm not sure of the brand, but more than likely a 3-9x 40.

I bought it for the wife long ago, and she's hardly used it...so it's in really good shape. She shoots an NEF .243 single-shot now, and the Winchester just sits in the safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts