Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1 new Leupold VX 2 4-12x 40MM Adjustable Objective Matte and 2 Leupold VX 2 1-4x 20MM Matte Scopes for sale. All are new and have never seen a mount or rifle, 300.00 for the 4-12 and 175.00/obo for the 1-4 scopes.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by ourway7
does it have duplex crosshairs, Shipping included? If so I'll take it. E-Mail me at [email protected]
HA! Took care of that, didn't you ourway! Quick find! :cheers:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Hey Parker, I just got several new rifles and have to scope them now. I ought to stay off these sights I'm always broke
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Hey Parker, I just got several new rifles and have to scope them now. I ought to stay off these sights I'm always broke
what where you doing selling one of your scopes then? not that parker is going to complain ;)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Lou is a little wacky I'm thinkin'. ;) He and a fellow goes by the handle of Bubba swap back and forth so much I think they've forgotten who owns whut! :rotfl:

Those VXII 1x4s left? U2U me yer bottom dollar price, please.

·
Registered
85 Posts
scope

Underclocked, by you saying I'm a little wacky, I hope that statement doesn't make the seller leary about selling the scope to me, If being able to buy so many rifles is wacky then I guess you could say that. If you had what bubba had and I wanted it I would buy it from you, would you say you are wacky. I still want the 4-12 and I am a very reliable trader you can ask anyone on these sights to attest to this. As for selling the scope to parker, I had no rifle for it and then after doing so, Bubba called me an offered me several rifles so I bought them then I was sorry I sold the 3x9 to Parker so if parker is not satisfied he can return it to me and I will buy it back. He got it at thr right price.

·
Registered
85 Posts
scope

Jimh, as for me selling a scope to Parker. I had no intentions of buying another rifle as I have so many now. So I sold the scope as I said to underclocked, I got a good deal on two rifles, so now I need to scope them, had I known this prior to selling the scope to Parker I would have never sold it. In the future I will hold on to my scopes so if a situation ever arises I won't be critisized. I am soon to be 70 years old and have had an outstanding repore with everyone I have ever dealt with I hope these few post don't discredit me as a reliable buyer.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Lou, that was a friendly bit of kidding - not meant to be taken seriously by anyone (and I thought you would know that). You and Bubba both have excellent reputations on the net and I'm sure elsewhere. You needn't be defensive about anything. I'm certain Parker was just having some fun and meant no offense at all!

Besides, I think jksoper1 has ran off with the gypsies! :D (just to be clear, I'm kidding him now).

Lighten up man, no one is attacking you or your reputation. Some of us just try to find humor where we can, even if we have to invent it. :rotfl:

jksoper1, Lou (ourway7, 77) is an excellent guy to trade with - no worries. I've never read anything but positive feedback from anyone that has dealt with the man. A recent example: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=7127

Even if he is a wacky old fart. :D

Besides all that, most everyone on the internet knows ah'm nUtZ. :hysterical:

·
Registered
85 Posts
defensive

Didn't want it to sound defensive just didn't want anyone else to interpet it any other way, I know you are kidding but you know how some people are:horse: No offense taken or given too d--- old to be fusing with everyone. Yeah ol Bubba keeps me broke. I am a sucker for a deal. my garage was starting to look like a sporting goods store. Not complaining have been blessed to have so much. My wife got sick of moving all the rifles I have in closets that I had no room in the safes for.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So she said move them or else:behead:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Underclocked
I'm certain Parker was just having some fun and meant no offense at all!
UC,

I think you missed on what I was talking about. Ourway understood what I was saying. It was just interesting that the scope that he wanted (this one for sale here) came up for sale WHAMMO right after my check got to him. Perfect timing was what I was saying. :cheers:

Ourway, I'm not worried about your credibility as a trader in the least bit. :cheers: TRADE ON!

Parker

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Jimh, as for me selling a scope to Parker. I had no intentions of buying another rifle as I have so many now. So I sold the scope as I said to underclocked, I got a good deal on two rifles, so now I need to scope them, had I known this prior to selling the scope to Parker I would have never sold it. In the future I will hold on to my scopes so if a situation ever arises I won't be critisized. I am soon to be 70 years old and have had an outstanding repore with everyone I have ever dealt with I hope these few post don't discredit me as a reliable buyer.
hey blue eyes you took my post wrong i think and if i offended you please eccept my apologies. i was trying to poke fun at the situation. we don't tend to flame folks here but we do ingage in some good natured ribbing which was my intent. not a good move on my part as you haven't been on here real long and don't know me well. have a good one guys and by all means trade and trade offtend.

·
Registered
85 Posts
JimH, Thanks for the reply. No need to apoligize. No real offense taken. Just tried to clarify why I did what i did. Have so many really don't know why I keep buying. Sometimes I think I'm a Firearms Junkie, have to keep getting more to feed the habit LOL:boohoo:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.