1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
I don't think you could go wrong with it.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:wave:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I bought that scope for my Knight last year....It was quite the upgrade from a Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40.....Dialed right in, and clear as a bell...I have yet to shoot past 100 yds with it, to see how the ballistic reticle works. I do shoot the exact load already, so it SHOULD be close....Hope to find out, at least to 200yds, in the next couple of weeks!!!:wave:

I used Leupolds Quik Detach mounts and rings.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1492504&tid=104198&author=FiremanBrad]I bought that scope for my Knight last year....It was quite the upgrade from a Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40.....Dialed right in, and clear as a bell...I have yet to shoot past 100 yds with it, to see how the ballistic reticle works. I do shoot the exact load already, so it SHOULD be close....Hope to find out, at least to 200yds, in the next couple of weeks!!!:wave:

I used Leupolds Quik Detach mounts and rings. [/rquote]

Good to hear Brad. What load you using?

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
3 pellets of 777, under a 250gr Hornady SST. The purists scorn those pellets, but just don't see how measured powder can outshoot what this one's already doin!!!!lol:D:wave:

The scope is a good'n, worth every penny, IMO!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1492514&tid=104198&author=FiremanBrad]3 pellets of 777, under a 250gr Hornady SST. The purists scorn those pellets, but just don't see how measured powder can outshoot what this one's already doin!!!!lol:D:wave:

The scope is a good'n, worth every penny, IMO!!![/rquote]

Sounds like I will do the same thing. Did you ever mess with the load selector, where you can dial in between 2 or 3 pellets?

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
No, I haven't....When it grouped like it did, with the 3 pellets, I doubt I'll ever change a thing!!!:cheers::wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts