Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a wrist strap hook style release.

I have a Dual Caliber right now and had an issue with it last season that cost me a big buck. Before that I had a dual caliber that worked flawlessly for years, then I lost it.

I was looking at the Trufire Hardcore Max or Chicken Wing, the Scott Talon or Spot Hogg Wiseguy or Cater RX-1

Of course I have no store near where I could try one out and I imagine any one that I get, once I get use to it, it will be great...

what say you?

· Registered
4,738 Posts
I have the Tru Fire and the Scott Talon. Both are excellent. I use the Scott the most because it adjusted perfectly for my hand size and reach and the angle to the trigger.

15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Tru Fire that I bought last year,the strap is almost to big, I have it buckled on the first hole. I have skinny wrists...

2,031 Posts
I have a nearly brand new Tru Ball Beast I'd part ways with. I tore both wrists playing softball and had to go to a four finger.

Where are you located? We could meet up if you'd like to try it. I'm always up to shoot

15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a nearly brand new Tru Ball Beast I'd part ways with. I tore both wrists playing softball and had to go to a four finger.

Where are you located? We could meet up if you'd like to try it. I'm always up to shoot
Just saw this, I picked up a tru-fire Hardcore Max, a couple days ago. Seems to work fine in the back yard...thankks though

Reactions: 20'
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.