Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
just a no body
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last year my subject were headlamps for my Christmas list and this year hand held rechargeable hand held spot lights. Yes I am one of those who never have enough lighting apparatie.

I struggle every year because in reality I want for very little and what I want I cant afford but these last few years those who want to get me a gift (mostly Grandchildren) dont really understand a Donation to a Charity in my name. They want to see Gramps open a package with a shocked face ..so

Who has one? Pro's Cons and remember my Grandkids so price is also an issue

·
13,974 Posts
I have the Cyclops Sirius 500 and really like it

it cost more then them cheap ones but the reviews is what sold me on it
has a beam and low wide setting with a lockon the trigger

see if I can find it

• 500/45 Lumens
  • (3) three Cree Hi-Power LED’s for long range, (6) six LED’s for immediate area use
  • Improved 20% brighter illumination
  • Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger pulse switch
  • Dual recharge, AC/DC adapter or 12V DC car adapter (both included)
  • Detachable red lens included
  • Always ON lock switch
  • Burn Time: 3 CREE Watt = 4+ hours, 6 LED = 40+ hours
  • Powered by 6V 2.5Ah SLA battery (included)

·
13,974 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
So, your grandkids want you to do some spotlighting? ;) Any of those will do (don't ask me how I know!) :rolleyes:

·
Under appreciated
90,308 Posts
I know a lot of people knock ryobi products but I get a ton of use out of my ryobi spotlight. Its 2500 lumens on the highest setting.
I already have some of the One-+ tools so I have chargers and batteries which may or may not factor in on your situation.

Its beastly, compact and light.

·
just a no body
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know a lot of people knock ryobi products but I get a ton of use out of my ryobi spotlight. Its 2500 lumens on the highest setting.
I already have some of the One-+ tools so I have chargers and batteries which may or may not factor in on your situation.

dang it I wish I had some batteries

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
I have a Wallyworld Ozark Trail handheld, rechargeable spotlight that works great. We used it to blood trail two deer so far this year. The light from the spotlight made our headlamps and handheld flashlights look weak.
It holds a charge for a long time too.

Should be in the Grandkids budget too.

·
Registered
258 Posts

I love my Ryobi One+ tools. I have several of the common ones, but most recently I bought the little chainsaw, handy as the pocket on a shirt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts