Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been promising for a while to get this auction going, but I keep dropping the ball. Fortunately, Jenny picked it up & put it in my hands finally.:peepwall:

Winning bidder of this auction has choice of any one of the 6 items pictured. Let's run it till next Tuesday, :2thumbsup: Dec 8 at 8 am.

All proceeds will be donated to MWT for administrative costs. Since we've moved to a dedicated server, the rent has gone way, way up. Let's do our part to keep the lights on boys & girls.:2thumbsup:

First item is a picture frame made from bark on hickory, harvested from our farm. The print is a signed/numbered print by our very own Steveluma

[file]82228[/file]

2nd & 3rd items are picture frames made from reclaimed white oak barnwood from a barn in Central MO. Again, the art is signed/numbered prints from Steveluma.

[file]82230[/file]

[file]82232[/file]

The next 2 items were choosen with Cfrazzee & some of our other womens in mind. These are reclaimed ceiling tins that Jenny & I repaint & make into wall art.

The first came out of an opera house in Kenmare, ND.

This tin came from central IA. I removed the center & made it a shadowbox. It's designed to accept a 5x7 photograph.

[file]82234[/file]

[file]82236[/file]

Last but not least. A solid hardwood euro tabletop pedestal. The ones pictured are walnut, but if you choose this item, you've got your choice of walnut, oak or cherry.

[file]82238[/file]

[file]82240[/file]

Let's bid em up boys & girls.:2thumbsup:

[Edited on 12-8-2009 by pinwheel]

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Lemme start it off at $40

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
100.00 :cheers:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
Ok...to be clear...you are selling 1 item of the winners choice in this auction? After it ends will you then have subsequent auctions or is this it?

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1496030&tid=104431&author=archer66]Ok...to be clear...you are selling 1 item of the winners choice in this auction? After it ends will you then have subsequent auctions or is this it?[/rquote]

You're gonna make me let the cat outta the bag, aren't ya?:thinking:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:claphands::claphands::claphands: Awesome! Thanx, Randy!

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
No...sorry Randy...just wanted to make sure i was thinking correctly....

110.00 is my bid.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1496042&tid=104431&author=archer66]No...sorry Randy...just wanted to make sure i was thinking correctly....

110.00 is my bid.[/rquote]

Just draggin out the answer & coaxing a bid outta ya. :rof2:

Actually, when this auction ends, I'm gonna put the remaining items back up for a second run. Again, winners choice.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
[rquote=1496053&tid=104431&author=pinwheel][rquote=1496042&tid=104431&author=archer66]No...sorry Randy...just wanted to make sure i was thinking correctly....

110.00 is my bid.[/rquote]

Just draggin out the answer & coaxing a bid outta ya. :rof2:

Actually, when this auction ends, I'm gonna put the remaining items back up for a second run. Again, winners choice.[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2: You were gonna get a bid anyway...:rof2:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Dang Randy....... very nice of you and Jenny, our thanks to you and all the great supporters of MWT.... :cheers::cheers::eek::

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
So what you're saying PW is, that, if I like the tins I can't have them because I'm not a girl? Not that I'd say I like them now anyway since you said that you had the girls in mind, I sure don't want to get made fun of on here. :eek::rof2:y:hysterical:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[rquote=1496439&tid=104431&author=Hunter79]So what you're saying PW is, that, if I like the tins I can't have them because I'm not a girl? Not that I'd say I like them now anyway since you said that you had the girls in mind, I sure don't want to get made fun of on here. :eek::rof2:y:hysterical:[/rquote]

I think you done said too much. Maybe you & pillow boy (ryanlowe) should hang out.:thinking::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts

1 - 20 of 48 Posts