Leigha's post

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by bowhuntKS, Nov 8, 2010.

1. bowhuntKS

bowhuntKS King of the White Ninjas

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    My 2 year old Leigha is sitting on the couch with me reading all the deer post and keeps wanting to click on the smiley faces...so this post is Leigha's and the smiley's are all hers.

:grouphug::trophy::innocent::superman::bowing::welcome::bull::whistle::welcome::welcome::bowing::peepwall::whiteflag::banana-man-yeah::claphands::eek::

O.K...she's happy now:D

2. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors

3. bowhuntKS

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    gotta do what ya gotta do to keep the kiddos entertained :D

4. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    :claphands::eek:::claphands:

5. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Looks like :welcome:is an eye catcher:claphands:

6. Tuffke

Tuffke New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::trophy::trophy::trophy::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::cheers:

7. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

Cool Post Leigh.....please show Daddy how to spell....He's a very bad typer/speller! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :rof2: :whistle:

8. lma

lma Active Member

:wave: Hi Leigh!

9. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    i wanna play too

:):D:claphands::eek:::rules::boohoo::whinging::mad2::blah::eek::confused::cheers::smiley::toilet::wave::soapbox::stickfight::hysterical::spam::bored::kewlpics::innocent::rof2::pop::superman::welcome::whistle::2thumbsup::stirpot::scared::postpadder::shrug::thinking::bowing::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::bull::whiteflag::praying::grouphug::lame::02::quackquack::peepwall::trophy::goodnight::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::cool3::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

10. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    oh and Leigh this is the best post I have read today

11. bowhuntKS

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    [rquote=1886305&tid=131423&author=GTOHunter]Cool Post Leigh.....please show Daddy how to spell....He's a very bad typer/speller! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :rof2: :whistle:[/rquote]

Daddy has to spend all day long making sure documents are spelled and typed correctly...when I'm at home the spell check goes out the window...:D

12. bowhuntKS

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    [rquote=1886332&tid=131423&author=Z-BOYS DAD]oh and Leigh this is the best post I have read today[/rquote]

She still loves looking at your avatar...had to explain that hunt to her.

13. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    If shes happy were happy

:eek::

14. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    [rquote=1886343&tid=131423&author=bowhuntKS][rquote=1886332&tid=131423&author=Z-BOYS DAD]oh and Leigh this is the best post I have read today[/rquote]

She still loves looking at your avatar...had to explain that hunt to her.[/rquote] so do I. I laugh ever time i see it.

15. Kickers288

Kickers288 Active Member

wait so she hit the bs smiley?????????? hmmm musta been talkin bout a story yote told when he shot a big buck

16. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
  17. 76_michael

76_michael Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Lincoln Co.
    :cheers::claphands::eek:::confused::whinging::boohoo::smiley::D

18. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    :eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::D:D:D:D:):):):):claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

19. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:wave::wave::wave:

20. bowhuntKS

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    Kinda makes u feel better when you see all those smiley faces...