Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Quack
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contemplating going in on one of two once in a lifetime experiences.

Should I buy into an amazing hunting lease for $4000 or get a ticket in the lower bowl of the game tomorrow?

· Registered
13,104 Posts
Ducks or deer?

· Quack
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Part-time malcontent
8,459 Posts
Only way I would spend that much on a lease is if I could hunt virtually every day.

Not a big enough fan of the game to spend $4000 or so on tickets either.

But that’s just me so I’m no help.

· Quack
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only way I would spend that much on a lease is if I could hunt virtually every day.

Not a big enough fan of the game to spend $4000 or so on tickets either.
Being two hours away makes me think I won't be hunting it very often

· Quack
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Quack
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not many blues fans here. I guess I could probably get a cheaper ticket to Gane 7 in boston

· Registered
Fly rod!
4,234 Posts
Does the lease forbid pulling a camper up on a weekend or staying in a cheap motel for a few days at a time in order to hunt it? Even if you had to park the camper 20 minutes away at a park it would make it more palatable.
That being said, you could do a guided hunt for elk, muleys etc every year for that price. Or, you could do a couple DIY out of state hunts a year... more if you go after pigs and javelina in Texas or the like.

· Registered
20,364 Posts
Aerial scouting before setting up for deer and a great way to get those loafing waterfowl up and moving - win/win!
I don't believe @WildlifeBiologist allows fly-in and hunts on the same day... Section VI- Rule 1,235 of the lessee handbook....

Get the Blues tickets ... not near as many rules to follow for a fair-weather -naysayer...... :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.