Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have finnaly found a layout blind. I am traveling to KC this weekend and Rogers has HS Hitman layout blinds on sale and thought I would pick one up. My question is..has anyone hunted out of one or what are peoples thoughts about this blind Also looked at S.U.B, but they are a little more. Any thoughts?..Thanks for your response

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,980 Posts
Gotta Roger's sale ad today, and they got's a whole bunch of em for sale... Good luck!:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I seen that too. Never been to the store, but from what I have been told, I shouldnt go....end up liking it to much and will walk away with everything plus a sign that says will work for food

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
i would seriously check out the tangle free layouts.i got to hunt out of one last year and it was by far the most comfertable layout i had ever been in.they allso have the big boy blinds that are nice and roomy for the bigger guys.im getting ready to get me one:eek::

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have thought about those as well Billy...just to many to choose from and not enough money....dang the luck:whinging:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
[rquote=1494136&tid=104335&author=BILLYGOAT].they allso have the big boy blinds that are nice and roomy for the bigger guys.im getting ready to get me one:eek::[/rquote]

you in a big boy blind? whacha need that fer when it gets cold so u n johhny boy can cuddle? :rof2:

·
3,092 Posts
Landry,

I just bought a Tangle free blind from rogers and hunted out of it on Saturday and let me tell you it is a nice blind. Nice doors that open easily and very easy to take down and put together.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
[rquote=1494176&tid=104335&author=Rebel][rquote=1494136&tid=104335&author=BILLYGOAT].they allso have the big boy blinds that are nice and roomy for the bigger guys.im getting ready to get me one:eek::[/rquote]

you in a big boy blind? whacha need that fer when it gets cold so u n johhny boy can cuddle? :rof2:[/rquote]

nope i want the big boy blind so i can take my pillow and blankets.dont you know it gets cold durring duck season:claphands:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
plus you never know i might grow up one of these days and need the big boy blind

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seth,
Does it fold up well...If you remember I am not a tall man and the one I hunted out of last year was draggin the ground while walkin out

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
im glad we havnt been huntn the river or i would of deffinatly grown out by now

·
3,092 Posts
Just put it on my back and it hits just above the back of my knees so prolly about the back of your calfs. Only bad thing is that the back only has one shoulder strap, but doesn't seem to be an issue with me. Also it can fold up even further than I have it now but I don't want to disassemble any more of the parts.

P.S. I defend on Friday and will back the weekend of the 19th, so lets get together and go hunting. Think McLeland wants to get together to go, prolly be fun what you say?

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good to me man..just give me shout....you get over here any to kill a deer?

·
3,092 Posts
No only deer hunted two days this year so far and that was down here and saw no deer. Upset is the nicest thing that I can say bout that, but I am gonna be done so that is the greatest thing for me right now. Then it is off to hunt my behind off.:cheers::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya better Defend your off then and make it back here ASAP. We got some Canine killin to do when you get back

[edited by reb for content]

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
take a look at the avery ground force Rogers has a heck of a sale going on for them

i have one and LOVE it personally great blind and folds up and carries like a back pack

1 - 20 of 31 Posts