1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Preferred pronoun-Stud Muffin
10,590 Posts
That's the way to make sure they don't go far! Good job.:eek::

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:woot: nuthin better than a trashed heart.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
i like the old school camo and scopeless lever action. i'll take a wild gander and say it was a marlin 30/30. way to go man!!!

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
the buck i shot this year, its heart looked similar to that and it ran close to 80 yards, and to top it off, not a drop of blood on the ground between where i shot it, and where he tumbled

·
Registered
11,812 Posts
Originally posted by Jeremy
the buck i shot this year, its heart looked similar to that and it ran close to 80 yards, and to top it off, not a drop of blood on the ground between where i shot it, and where he tumbled
The one I shot also did not have a drop of blood on the ground for the first 250 yards. Then the last fifty it was like someone poured out a bucket of blood.

It took a long time to find him. I just started making bigger and bigger circles until I came across the blood trail.

I knew he was big and worth the effort.

Amazing animals.

:sniper:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She ran about 25yds. The rifle is a winchester 94 shootin hornady lever evolution 150gr! I was sitting on the ground and she walked within 17yds of Me when I let here have it! Their were 3 more with her, is why I let here get so close, I wanted to have a shot them aswell! I love the old style iron, but if I would have had My 308 semiauto I would have downed 2 more that day, I know one thing the next time I go to the range I'm going to practice freehand shooting the 30-30 as fast as I can!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Originally posted by bronco
She ran about 25yds. The rifle is a winchester 94 shootin hornady lever evolution 150gr! I was sitting on the ground and she walked within 17yds of Me when I let here have it! Their were 3 more with her, is why I let here get so close, I wanted to have a shot them aswell! I love the old style iron, but if I would have had My 308 semiauto I would have downed 2 more that day, I know one thing the next time I go to the range I'm going to practice freehand shooting the 30-30 as fast as I can!
**** it John Wayne style :rock:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I mean chamber another round John Wayne style

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I said wee wee:rof2::rof2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts