last will and testiment of a farmer

Discussion in 'Giggles and Grins........... (OPT IN)' started by bowhuntershan, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bowhuntershan

bowhuntershan New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    i leave: to my wife -my overdraft. maybe she can explain it. to my son - equity on my car. now he ll have to go to work to meet the payments. to my banker - my soul. hes got a motgage on it anyway. to my neighbor - my clown suit. he ll need it if he continues to farm as he has in the past. to fha - my unpaid bills. they took some real chances on me and i want to do the same for them. to ascs - my grain bin. i was planning to let them have it next year anyhow. to scs - my farm plan. maybe they can understand it. to the junk man - my machinery. he had his eyes on it for years.to my undertaker- a special request- six implement and fertilizer dealers for pallbearers, please they are used to carrying me anyway. to the weatherman - rain sleet and snow for the funeral please no sense in having nice weather now. to the grave digger - dont bother. the hole im in should be big enough. and last - to the monument maker - set up a jig for the epitaph here lies a farmer who has now properly assumed all his obligations.

2. TOBRYAN

TOBRYAN Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2002
    Liberty, Mo
    All of it is so true..........unfortunately:frown:

Be nice to your farmer, even though he is in a crotchity mood most of the time...
    there are reasons..:)

3. bowhuntershan

bowhuntershan New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    i found it on a old paper clipping out of a newspaper of my grandmothers.