Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked my old 1.3mp Cuddeback yesterday, these will be the last pics I post until bowseason starts, won't go back in there unless it's to hunt!!!! Put this cam out just 2 weeks ago, along the trail to my daughters favorite bow stand....hope she gets a shot at the buck we named "Airplane" last year...When you see him, you'll know why she named him that!!! I cropped a couple of these pics, and lightened them up on the Picasa program, the 1.3 mp cam is a little grainy, not nearly as clear as the 3.0 cam is...kinda spoils ya!!!

Here's my best fawn pic all year....

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
great pics bud!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Couple of decent bucks, the one in the background has sumptin funny goin on....extra point or what

My guess would be he was moving his head just as the pic was taken. I've had several like that.

Those are some very impressive bucks. Good luck this season.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Very nics pics!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by venatic
Very nice fireman! So when do we hunt?:D
Ohhhh, bout Sept. 15th or so!!!!!lol

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now that I look a little harder, that pic above that I thought was "airplane", I'm not so sure that is him...here's 2 pics of him last year, what ya'll think?

side view, hard antler

I don't think this is the same deer as above....which could mean 2 wide 8's!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.