Last minute wishes

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Deadeye, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    Anybody got that buck you want to see tomorrow morning and just hope and pray that that you get a chance at him. This is the deer I'm hoping and praying for a successful encounter with tomorrow morning. Let's see some of you guys.

[file]147883[/file]

2. Farm Boy

Farm Boy New Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Slater, Mo
    Would like to lay tape on this fella to see how wide he really is!:2thumbsup:

[file]147885[/file]

3. HuntinNut

HuntinNut Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Lebanon
    I have one on the hit list that I put a bad shot on Sat with the bow and after several days of looking I think he may have made it. There are bigger deer around, but Im hoping he is still on the hoof and I get another shot on him.

4. Farm Boy

Farm Boy New Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Slater, Mo
    The first one has been hanging around lately. I think he has a very symetrical rack but i would really like to see the second one, I have been watching him for the last 3 years and have not seen him since this pic:wave:

[file]147887[/file]

[file]147886[/file]

5. dpd925

dpd925 Member

Nov 16, 2009
    good luck to you guys!!!

6. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    The deer I posted was killed this morning between 8 and 8:30 a few ridges and properties from where my pic was taken. Got to see the deer. Measured 21 inches inside. Was either the guy's first buck or first buck since 1988. Talk about a dry spell. Ain't no one on here that's been gripin' bout not killin' a buck for a couple years that holds a candle to this guy. Needless to say this guy was Very, VERY stoked about it, and although to know the deer you've had your heart set on is dead and you have to look for another one to hunt, I am super happy for the very nice man that killed him. Gave him a copy of the pic I posted and I'm gunna print off more pics I got of the buck from this summer and mail them to him.

7. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    Heck, I just wanna see antlers. I want to look thru my scope at any deer.:whinging:

Neat story Deadeye. Good for him.:2thumbsup:

8. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    anything 4.5 years old, heck I would take a very old 6pt.