Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

last hunt

605 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Nicholas 
#1 ·
well my buddy wasnt doing well,the tumor has grown and is at his spine now so we had to leave him behind to get one in his name,but the birds were not cooperating sat but one hen, and she had nothing to do with us either,did get up and personal with a nice size bobcat,he was about 10 feet away and I ahd turkey shot pointing right at him in case he thought I was dinner,now that makes for a rememberable hunt :D,this morning the toms were talking but couldnt get them in except for about 100 yards and then theres all the deer that love to snort and wheeze at me all weekend,like they didnt like me,dont know what I did to them :eek::D but all and all it was a fun hunt and yes I actually made out before light and was dry :D

#6 ·
Yo pipe, did you see I put the Browning package down to 3 bills? The extras are worth more than that. Wife says sell the bow, get the camo raingear, can't argue with the CFO! By the way, do you want to go sling some arrows? Let me know, Busch is waiting, not the Pres.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.