Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
blu bogart
22,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Gogop and I's first time to hunt at MTC.Typical duck park,drive in to hunt in the dark,not knowing what the area looks like.Luckily Kdog was there and gave us some insight.Thanks Kdog:rock: So I break ice till my shins hurt,throw a dozen dekes out and commence to sit there for about two hours without a duck sighting.......few flocks of geese but they were having breakfast somewhere else.Well we ended up seeing quite a few,mostly pairs and small flocks of Mallards.Nothing close until Kurt say's here comes some ducks.Two Mallards,a drake and hen fly in low left to right,Kurts on my right so I say I'll take the rear bird,not knowing the rear birds the greenhead:scared:.....:bs:......:stirpot: And we both empty our guns:eek:.......:confused:........:peepwall:......:mad2:.....:shrug......and commence to watching.So as usual we hunt till 1:00 P.M.of course thats when the duck's begin to fly.Do the way the duck rangers want and drive right out,not knowing what the place still looks like:shrug:and turn in our blank green cards.Now dont get me wrong.......had a great day watching,talking ,laughing with me buddy Gogop and i hope to do it again soon.:cheers:.......:banana:.......:woot:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
can i get some shooting lessons from ya's ? while we're at it, youse can teach me how to pay attention, and NOT let da birdies fly in, stick out their tongues, and fly off shakin their tail feathers at me, without me firing a shot ?:whiteflag:

G

·
Originally posted by knockemdeadd
can i get some shooting lessons from ya's ? while we're at it, youse can teach me how to pay attention, and NOT let da birdies fly in, stick out their tongues, and fly off shakin their tail feathers at me, without me firing a shot ?:whiteflag:
I AINT THAT BAD:spam:

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,962 Posts
Sounds like you had a good day !!! good deal you stayed all day ...forgot to tell ya too ...............Nice meeting you guys !!

·
Former Chicken Man
20,105 Posts
Today was an awesome day, start to finish. :woot::woot:

Got to spend most of the day with da Shawncat, enjoying God's creation (which includes the physics needed for me to feel recoil). :wave: We missed like he said, but we had a great time doin' it, and I didn't care about which of us would have gotten the greenhead. I ain't startin' no color restrictions on my ducks. :thinking:
After I'd been home a while Brad and headed for Walmart to get some stuff, and just as we're heading in here comes MoHunter32 walking in with us. :rock: We talked just a little bit, then went our own ways to shop. After that I ran into a certain someone who's become quite special to me, but more to follow on that later. No :kewlpics: yet. :wave:

Today, I'm walkin' on sunshine. :woot::dancin::woot:

(BTW - Nice meeting you too KDog). :cheers:

·
blu bogart
22,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seeing how we brought back no pic's,I decided to give you some insight on a little of today's dialogue
Gogop say's "C M ducks,cat".....burp
Cat say's"M 8 Ducks,Maverick"......spit
Gogop say's" M R 2 ducks,cat".......fart
Cat say's"M 8 ducks".....cough....cough as he put's a cig out
Gogop say's"want a twinkie".....burp.....fart.....spit
Cat say's"Nope"....as he lits another cig.....cough....spits a luggy on the screen holding the camo to the blind and watch's it hang.
A minute goes by and cat say's"Mav,Y M R ducks....Mav....Mav"
Gogop"SNooooooooore"
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
blu bogart
22,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm tellen ya M 8 ducks.........Ask your optomitrist......after you talk to your proctologist:toilet::claphands:

G

·
absolutely if me and him get togehter and find some birdies we might invite you as long as you provide the gas masks:rof2:

·
blu bogart
22,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When.......:woot:
Where......:woot:
I'm in........:sniper:........:banana:........:cheers:

·
blu bogart
22,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by greenheadsmoker613
absolutely if me and him get togehter and find some birdies we might invite you as long as you provide the gas masks:rof2:
:rof2::rof2::rof2:.........Gogop:toilet:........:whinging:.........:whiteflag:

·
Former Chicken Man
20,105 Posts
Originally posted by greenheadsmoker613
I'll jamb some of those foam ear plugs up your nose; that oughtta do it. :claphands:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts