Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
blu bogart
22,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Gogop and I's first time to hunt at MTC.Typical duck park,drive in to hunt in the dark,not knowing what the area looks like.Luckily Kdog was there and gave us some insight.Thanks Kdog:rock: So I break ice till my shins hurt,throw a dozen dekes out and commence to sit there for about two hours without a duck sighting.......few flocks of geese but they were having breakfast somewhere else.Well we ended up seeing quite a few,mostly pairs and small flocks of Mallards.Nothing close until Kurt say's here comes some ducks.Two Mallards,a drake and hen fly in low left to right,Kurts on my left so I say I'll take the rear bird,not knowing the rear birds the greenhead:scared:.....:bs:......:stirpot: And we both empty our guns:eek:.......:confused:........:peepwall:......:mad2:.....:shrug:......and commence to watching.So as usual we hunt till 1:00 P.M.of course thats when the duck's begin to fly.Do the way the duck rangers want and drive right out,not knowing what the place still looks like:shrug:and turn in our blank green cards.Now dont get me wrong.......had a great day watching,talking ,laughing with me buddy Gogop and i hope to do it again soon.:cheers:.......:banana:.......:woot:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts