Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ruger SR9 in 9mm and was thinking about a laser sight for under the barrel. Where do you get one and how much are they????? Always thought that would be cool. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,389 Posts
Check out Crimson Trace Lazer Grips....I have em on me 1911, and it works!!!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
6,643 Posts
Crimson Trace makes one that mounts on the grip. Not sure who makes the one that goes under the barrel. Thought about getting one for my Glock 27, but I know they aren't cheap. Crimson Trace's are probably $200 and up.
 

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,865 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Check out Crimson Trace Lazer Grips....I have em on me 1911, and it works!!!
That's what I wuz thinkin....:thinking:

I would think they do a better job, of not interfering with gun handling too..

Iffin I get my P01, gonna look into added them to it.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Check out Crimson Trace Lazer Grips....I have em on me 1911, and it works!!!
Are they easy to sight in? How much are they? Do you install them yourself or someone else gotta do it?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang work filters! :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
 

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,865 Posts
Did a lil quick lookin, don't think they make em for the SR9..

That's a plastic pistol, and it doesn't have removable grips does it?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by looking_for_guns
Why not one of the Crimson Trace laser hand grip

:cheers:
:thinking: Can't remember where I heard of those, but I will look into em. :thinking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,389 Posts
Mine has the activation button out front...Me middle finger hits the button every try.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by callaojoe
Did a lil quick lookin, don't think they make em for the SR9..

That's a plastic pistol, and it doesn't have removable grips does it?
Yes, well. Interchangeable. The only plastic is the grip and trigger guard.
 
G

·
Originally posted by hun10
Originally posted by looking_for_guns
Why not one of the Crimson Trace laser hand grip

:cheers:
:thinking: Can't remember where I heard of those, but I will look into em. :thinking:
Sorry that I am a slow typer

Go and sits in the corner and :whinging:

:cheers:
 

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,865 Posts
Their website doesn't list em for the SR9.....

And I saw a couple a web forums with people askin if they ever would, from as late as Nov 08.

Does the SR9 have a built in rail, I don't remember?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by looking_for_guns
Originally posted by hun10
Originally posted by looking_for_guns
Why not one of the Crimson Trace laser hand grip

:cheers:
:thinking: Can't remember where I heard of those, but I will look into em. :thinking:
Sorry that I am a slow typer

Go and sits in the corner and :whinging:

:cheers:
:rof2::rof2::rof2: Just teasin ya. :drunk:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by callaojoe
Their website doesn't list em for the SR9.....

And I saw a couple a web forums with people askin if they ever would, from as late as Nov 08.

Does the SR9 have a built in rail, I don't remember?
I don't either off hand. The SR9 is virtually a brand new pistol that just come out not too long ago. If I can't get the laser yet, what would night sights run? Just checkin out all options for an "at night" weapon.
 

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,865 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,865 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,865 Posts
$261.99 on their website, but it says they're outta stock.

[file]44715[/file]
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top