Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
looks good, you should start to see an increase in deer activity around your land by deer season. with all that food for them, you cant go wrong:wink4:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Is the part that isn't in timber, cropground? Or CRP? Maybe some warm season grasses planted around every field, would give more cover and help quail, turkey and deer, among other things. Looks like a good place to set in a stand!!!

·
Registered
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All except for the 2.5 is in crops. We got this map when we bought the place and i went into paint a did the rest. there are websites that you can download these off of i think googleearth.com is one.

·
Registered
70,466 Posts
I'd be putting me up a stand on the north eastern corner to catch the deer funneling through the natural funnel made by the trees. The rest looks good.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
It'd be hard to keep me out of the stand on the food plot in the northwest corner!!

Looks like you're doing some great things for your place!

Things to think about adding:
Minerals Licks (if you don't have any)
A pond
A house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Three mineral licks are in there is a creek that borders the northern bondry and the blue spot is a half acre pond. And the cabin is being built this monday!! cant wait to see that!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.