Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for land for sale in the Moberly/Macon area, but I'm not too picky on location. Anyone know of any good websites to search for land for sale? I haven't had much luck in finding vacant land. Looking for at least 30 acres. All of you guys that live up in those areas, keep your eyes open for me and shout if you see a good deal on something. Any recommended realtors for that area?

:cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hunting Property Available

We are selling ownership interest in our Missouri farm for Hunting. We have 143 acres that bumps up against a 3000 acre state park that has never been hunted. We are looking for a total of 6 individuals to buy into the farm. Currently we have 3, which leaves us with 3 spots left. This is not a lease.......you would be a 1/6 owner in the farm for the rest of your life................The largest Buck killed in Missouri 2 years ago was killed on the property right next to us...........it scored 219. Each member pays $60,000 and this gives you a 1/6 owner interest in the whole farm. Feel free to call if you have any questions.........

573-480-6995

[email protected]

Thank you,

Randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts