Land and Legacy podcast on hinge cutting.

Discussion in 'Deer Management, Habitat & Conservation' started by limbhanger28, Feb 7, 2018.

1. limbhanger28

limbhanger28 Active Member

Feb 6, 2008
    southwest Missouri
  2. Those guys are phenomenal. Easily my favorite cast.

3. limbhanger28

Feb 6, 2008
    southwest Missouri
    I like that they aren't doing the same stuff everyone else is doing over and over. I wondered if they'd do a lot of the same stuff as their former boss, but it seems like they are focusing more on budget and conservation minded habitat work, instead of just planting beans everywhere, putting out trophy rocks and calling it habitat work.

4. kgb734s

kgb734s Member

Nov 8, 2013
    I like the podcast as well. What other podcasts are you listening to? I like NFC and Wired to Hunt. Hunting beast has some old but good ones.

5. limbhanger28

Feb 6, 2008
    southwest Missouri
    I've listened here and there to the others on the sportsman's nation feed, and wired to hunt. the meateater podcast is a good one as well. There is some good info on Mississippi State deer lab, but it can be a little monotone. Another one that I listen to that's hit or miss is the mountain and prairie podcast.

6. kgb734s

kgb734s Member

Nov 8, 2013
    I’ll check those other ones out. I have a 45 min commute and the podcasts seem to pass the time.

7. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I just listened to most of it. I liked it. Especially the diversity message.