Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some bad news from my cousin down in Stover, said Loyd and June aka hiwatha beach and marine, took down their heated dock, so they could put the new foam under it. Anyone been down to see if it's done? Cousin is out of town for the hoildays. Been itching to go sit in the dock

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
The last time I talked (e-mailed actually) to da infamous Snowman he made it sound like Hiawatha was not going to re-open the heated dock at all due to the expense of the new regs on foam. He sounded pretty bummed out, eh? He was a regular down there during the winter time. :whiteflag:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
He says he will but :thinking: not this year! I'm totally bumbed!:whinging: I'd have a fire going and be sitting with somton ta drink and snacks right now:whinging::whinging:

·
Registered
69,522 Posts
Snowman....just go ahead and build you a heated dock in front of your lake house you're a building. That would be a good selling point this coming spring when you get the house done......:eek::

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Mailman
Snowman....just go ahead and build you a heated dock in front of your lake house you're a building. That would be a good selling point this coming spring when you get the house done......:eek::
Where you building down there snowman? I'm in the same cove as the marina (little buffalo)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Its da one on the steep hillside. Lots of concrete!!! 4 levels, clay colored, across from Dales place.

Here is a pic, only I added some grass!:D

[file]44774[/file]

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right next to harrision's? if so I'm 3 places down from you

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Yea thats it. Iffin ya know Paul and Vicki I'm sure ya got an ear full while it was getting started. Not that it was not a rocky start but there is 2 sides ta most stories eh!:D When you comming down next? Let me know and I'd love ta show ya whats going on now!

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Soon neighbor soon we willl defintely be doing some crappie and catfishing and if you want a adult bottle of water:eek::

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Never met an adult bottle of water I didn't like eh!:cheers:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd like to see you grow grass on that bluff....:rof2:
Ah heck if you grow grass that takes away from fishing:rock: But if you grow grass on that hill that means you got to have alot of adult bottles of water:drunk:

·
Registered
69,522 Posts
There ain't no fish there in Hiawatha Beach anymore since we hauled in da biggun.....

[file]44775[/file]

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:bowing::bowing:You the man mm:rof2:

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
Thats how I land my crappie, with a gaff.

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Modeerhunter
Oh yeah MM, that's what I call a crappie! :D:hysterical:
............and I can keep 15 of those babies!!!!!..
Only 15 :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:Thanks for wanting to leave some for me:2thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts