Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Kubota with the intimidator and have to say just one bad machine. Have taken out many honey locust trees and dug up large rocks out in field very quite and efficiently. Largest honey locust was 14” and had it uprooted in 2-3 mins. Wish I would of bought it sooner when I bought my farm.

· Banned
11,379 Posts
Those look nice! If I wouldn't have already had a baby bucket and a high flow Turbo Saw I would have spent more for the Danuser but I went with a basic CID puller for 1/4 the cost. I like the orientation and set up of the kubotas. The slide up door would be handy too. If everything I had weren't already Cat I'd look real hard at the Kubotas.

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven’t used a skid steer much but I’m a bigger guy and the cab is nice and roomy from the cat and John Deere I’ve used. The door is nice but I feel like the more moving parts on it will make it fail quick. Hopefully I’m wrong about that.

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
That looks like a nice machine, a good farm size. I've never run a skid steer, but have recently found myself thinking about all the things I could do with one.
I assume they aren't difficult to operate, but there's some techniques one needs to acquire to be proficient in their use. Specifically grading, fixing terraces, etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.