Know what confuses me?

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by Vector, May 21, 2009.

1. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :D I get confused when I'm reading posts made by fireman, cause he has rat in his avatar. Makes me thinks its rat. Then, this guy with the redwings emblem as his avatar replies.....and he replies like rat does, but rat has already replied. :D :rof2:

:rof2: Gotta get a GOOD laugh when this is the toughest part of life for the afternoon. :cheers:

Parker

2. CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER Active Member

:rof2:Now thats funny I don`t care who You are:rof2:

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I wish he'd change that dang thing.

I get a few embarrasing pictures from ONE NIGHT and they are posted all over the internet. :roll2:

4. That is the way I was when Justbob had SNA2STL avatar has his own avatar

:cheers:

5. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1270797&tid=88979&author=Parker]
    :rof2: Gotta get a GOOD laugh when this is the toughest part of life for the afternoon. :cheers:

Parker[/rquote]

:stickfight: HAHAHA! OH PARKER! That's funny stuff ol' buddy! Glad nothing is going on like your WASHING MACHINE GOING OUT WHILE YOU ARE TYPING THIS UP! :mad2: :stickfight:

Parker

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Parker quoting himself? Now we've NEVER seen that before. LOL

:peepwall:

7. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1270826&tid=88979&author=Parker][rquote=1270797&tid=88979&author=Parker]

Parker[/rquote]

:stickfight: HAHAHA! OH PARKER! That's funny stuff ol' buddy! Glad nothing is going on like your WASHING MACHINE GOING OUT WHILE YOU ARE TYPING THIS UP! :mad2: :stickfight:

Parker[/rquote]uh oh:eek::eek: im picturing suds everywhere:hysterical:

8. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    [rquote=1270826&tid=88979&author=Parker][rquote=1270797&tid=88979&author=Parker]

Parker[/rquote]

Parker[/rquote]

dang Tiny
    now i'm :confused:

9. TAB

TAB New Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    [rquote=1270819&tid=88979&author=looking_for_guns]That is the way I was when Justbob had SNA2STL avatar has his own avatar

:cheers:[/rquote]

Had me wondering too

10. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Rat needs to find a picture of fireman and use that for his avatar......Parker would be totally Cornedfused.

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1270853&tid=88979&author=Mailman]Rat needs to find a picture of fireman and use that for his avatar......Parker would be totally Cornedfused.[/rquote]
    I thought about that and didnt find any.
    Any suggestions are welcome. :D

12. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1270854&tid=88979&author=rat][rquote=1270853&tid=88979&author=Mailman]Rat needs to find a picture of fireman and use that for his avatar......Parker would be totally Cornedfused.[/rquote]
    Any suggestions are welcome. :D[/rquote] ima had pics of firemen in FPC:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Layem on me or direct me to 'em. :D

14. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1270817&tid=88979&author=rat]
    I get a few embarrasing pictures from ONE NIGHT and they are posted all over the internet. :roll2:[/rquote]

Hmmmmmm I wonder if that's what Pam Anderson said????

Or maybe Adam Lambert??

15. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    actually ithink it is a deep,oops he is back i'll tel yah later:peepwall:

16. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1270872&tid=88979&author=yankee][rquote=1270854&tid=88979&author=rat][rquote=1270853&tid=88979&author=Mailman]Rat needs to find a picture of fireman and use that for his avatar......Parker would be totally Cornedfused.[/rquote]
    Any suggestions are welcome. :D[/rquote] ima had pics of firemen in FPC:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

LOL....My wife wishes I was in that kinda shape...lol!!! Round is a shape, right???!!!:D

17. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Dang fireman.. you got all kinda kill pics.. all you can figure is that salutin pic of mine?? lol

Wife and I may be heading your way over the weekend... lookout. I think she can woop you. :D

18. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    My head hurts. :confused:

19. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    And here I was gonna guess it was Concentrate on the side of the orange juice carton, least I was really hoping cause no matter how long I stare at it nothing happens :shrug: