Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was out goating it up this morning and low and behold he shot himself a buck still not as big as the one it shot the other night out of the truck but it will do no:kewlpics: because he doesnt have any yet

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,028 Posts
[rquote=1480598&tid=103518&author=greenheadsmoker613]was out goating it up this morning and low and behold he shot himself a buck still not as big as the one it shot the other night out of the truck but it will do no:kewlpics: because he doesnt have any yet [/rquote]

Hey pup, send me your addy via u2u so I know where to send the agents to pick you up for poaching.:rof2::rof2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1480618&tid=103518&author=pinwheel][rquote=1480598&tid=103518&author=greenheadsmoker613]was out goating it up this morning and low and behold he shot himself a buck still not as big as the one i shot the other night out of the truck but it will do no:kewlpics: because he doesnt have any yet [/rquote]

Hey pup, send me your addy via u2u so I know where to send the agents to pick you up for poaching.:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]opps forgot this wasnt in the playhouse i never shot a deer from my truck:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
saw a pic its a good deer in my opinion its not toad hog monster but its bigger than anything he and i have killed:cheers:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
[rquote=1480671&tid=103518&author=greenheadsmoker613]saw a pic its a good deer in my opinion its not toad hog monster but its bigger than anything he and i have killed:cheers:[/rquote]

Yes, most deer are bigger than the cottontail rabbits you shoot...

:wave:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive killed quite a few deer only a few bucks mostly spikes prolly because i shoot the first thing i see so i dont have to go again heck ive shot some rabbits the size of some deer ive killed :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts