17,097 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel
now let the non-ducky sky begin :whistle:
:bs::bs::bs:

I predict falling skies!!!! U guys will be covered up!!!:rock:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
sounds like missinhunter is missin his lil lover boy sleepengrnhd:rof2::rof2::boohoo::drunk:

G

·
Originally posted by Chad
Originally posted by knockemdeadd
we not goin to da hh:whinging:, fraid we come back wiffout him when we gots a few mins:thinking:
What is that supposed to say ?? My head is hurting from trying to defuse it..:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Let me see if I can translate Puddle Pirate talk

I think that he said the following:

We are not going to the Honey Hole, because he thinks that we will go back to the Honey Hole without him

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Well, good luck in the morning. In swmo, it's been 70 degrees past few days. Now the weather man says thunderstorms in the morn, and then thunder snow in the eve. Thunder Snow??? Never seen that before. Weather is supposed to go from 68 degrees to 38 degrees in the afternoon tommw!! Good luck to all who dare to fight the wind/rain/heat/snow/thunder!!!!! I know ill be out there!!!!

G

·
Originally posted by Mr. Chakkle
Well, good luck in the morning. In swmo, it's been 70 degrees past few days. Now the weather man says thunderstorms in the morn, and then thunder snow in the eve. Thunder Snow??? Never seen that before. Weather is supposed to go from 68 degrees to 38 degrees in the afternoon tommw!! Good luck to all who dare to fight the wind/rain/heat/snow/thunder!!!!! I know ill be out there!!!!
I was not born yet, but have been told that in 82 there was thunderstorms

It is when it is like a Rain thunderstorm, but only with snow

It is snowing along with thunder and lighting

·
Registered
14,369 Posts
Originally posted by looking_for_guns
I was not born yet, but have been told that in 82 there was thunderstorms

It is when it is like a Rain thunderstorm, but only with snow

It is snowing along with thunder and lighting

Got lots of snow that time in Fenton. My dad fell off the roof of the house when he was clearing it off so the roof wouldn't cave. He made one of those man shapes in the snow on the ground. :rof2: Lots of wet, heavy snow. I think I remember that we got close to 20 inches?

Thunder snow in the mountains is bad too. That came up 2 years ago during our elk hunt. Bad, very bad. Right beanpile?

G

·
hope you guys knocked some birdies down,,,

kevin,,went today and gots my blind bag and some nice fleece lined camo pants,,,just need da waders,,,keep in touch buddy:claphands:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
so.... how did it go??? or how is it going? layout comfy? do tell ya hear:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts