Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Folks, It is time to have an auction!!! We have had a donation made to the site! It will be total profit to the disabled hunters fund!!! So lets bid and see who ends up winning this.

The donation came from Mockingbird Hill Knives (Trenton, MO). A big thanks goes out to him!!!!!

The bidding will end on August 11th at 7pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Not hardly, because I'm bumping it to $70...

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,296 Posts
Not if someone bids $50. DOPE! I did it again.:banana:

edit: You beat me Hayzer!

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Thanks Crystal for gettin' this donated fer just a great cause!!:cheers::cheers::cheers: Okay let's get this ball a rollin'.

I'll bid a Hunnert Bucks!!

Jack

·
5,632 Posts
You deep pockets will have to play by yourselves! I'd love to help out but I've got a baby to feed.

Ok, not really....but any excuse is better than none, right?

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok KBKnife~the best way to know what the competitor has out ther is to own one yourself so you can inspect it!!!

Fireman_3311~you were talking about loving that ironwood.........here it is!

BTW I forgot to add that the winning bidder will be sending the $ straight to MWT. As soon as I know it has been recieved, I will ship!

Originally posted by JackJr
Thanks Crystal for gettin' this donated fer just a great cause
Jack this man was very willing to donate! He also delivered the knife!!! Very generous indeed!!!

Jmac~that was not nice! I thought there was a little Jmac on the way for a second there!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Dang,,, I would love a damascus steel knife, but if I want a new(er) bow I'll have to bow out on this auction..

Good luck to the winner!
And thanks to Mockingbird Hill Knives!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Come on youse guys let's get this goin'. This is one of the great things MWTs is known for. Helping the disabled.;)

Oh and the mouth JMac is most concerned about feedin', is his own.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jmac, man I love ta razz ya.:D

Jack

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
Oh and the mouth JMac is most concerned about feedin', is his own.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Ain't no doubt! It just sounds less selfish to blame it on something or someone else!

Jmac, man I love ta razz ya.:D

Jack
It's all good my friend!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.