Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is that time again!!!! John at Mocking Bird Hill Knives wants to make sure that Santa gets a new knife to one lucky MWT member this Christmas!!!

This knife is really a neat knife! The handle is part of a leg bone from a deer. It is partially wrapped in leather with steal dimond shaped studs!!! The sheath is leather with beaded fringe. Finger guard is brass

I have some of Johns knives and they are great folks! Wonderfully put together and a real one of a kind work of art!

Here are the specs:

length of blade: 3.5inches
overall length: 8 inches

I will pay the shipping on the knife from my house to yours. We will shut down the bidding on December 18th @ 7pm. That way I can get it mailed on the 19th and have it to you by Christmas if you pay thru paypal!!! If you want to send a check we can make arrangments!

John, Mocking Bird Hill Knives, we thank you for your continued support with our mission!!! All proceeds will be turned over to the Disabled hunt funds!

Let the bidding begin!!!

[file]81916[/file] [file]81918[/file] [file]81920[/file]

[Edited on 12-19-2009 by cfrazee_mo]

[Edited on 12-19-2009 by cfrazee_mo]

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Thanx to John and Mocking Bird Hill Knives for the generous donation! Awesome looking knife! :claphands:

As far as you bidders.....:woot::woot:.....Keep it going!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
That's a unique looking knife. :eek::

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
:eek:::eek:: That is AWESOME! Thanks to John for an awesome donation! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
14,299 Posts
$110

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:cheers: John sure does a great job of taking care of us! Tell him I personally said thank you the next time you talk to him Cfraz. :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:eek::

1 - 20 of 43 Posts