Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I have a notion to enter instead of measuring it this year....last year kinda gave me a bad taste...

And if you even get a chance at that buck that once owned that shed, you'll have a new 4 wheeler!!!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by fireman_3311

I have a notion to enter instead of measuring it this year....last year kinda gave me a bad taste...

Are you sure you din't just drink a bunch of Busch Lite the night before?

And if you even get a chance at that buck that once owned that shed, you'll have a new 4 wheeler!!!

Yeah, you are right, and I'd immediately sell the POS ATV and buy a horse. :D

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Nahhhh, Crappie's shine was awesome.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
Nahhhh, Crappie's shine was awesome.
I'm sure it was good, but I"m bettin there was some monkeymouf goin on round there the next mornin.....lol....:hysterical:

Course, ya can't blame monkeymouf on shine alone....lol

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i'm entered and waiting

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
entered myself

seems like its cheaper this year but maybe my memory is just gone

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
HAHA! Monkey mouf! I never heard of that.....I always just call it "calling Ralph on the big white phone" or "praying to the porcelin god".

Oh....or "trying to call up some dinosaurs."

Parker

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
HAHA! Monkey mouf! I never heard of that.....I always just call it "calling Ralph on the big white phone" or "praying to the porcelin god".

Oh....or "trying to call up some dinosaurs."

Parker
Actually I've always called it "havin a monkey $&!t in yo mouf when you were sleepin"....lol, but you know, family site and all.....hehehehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.