Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
you have too many birds around there
i think you may need me to come up there this spring and then out one or two for ya. :D

·
King of Callaway
42,639 Posts
He looks like he's gonna kick the bucket anytime :innocent:

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is walkin with a limp to fishy, i can see him commin from a ways off with that limp. poor ol guy....:roll2:

·
King of Callaway
42,639 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Hannibal
he is walkin with a limp to fishy, i can see him commin from a ways off with that limp. poor ol guy....:roll2:
If I'd have practiced with the atal a little more he'd have more than a limp :scared:

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i thought you may have been sneakin around my place, but "Dirty Face" wins again............not even your old world huntin methods could bring him down.....i think he stubbed his toe when you threw that stick at him....:claphands:

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
don't you like looking out your window and see the wildlife

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you bet, nothin better. dont see the deer as often, they are more into night time activity.:cheers:

·
2,644 Posts
the limping turkey to me looks like a hen. With its head and feather pattern....atleast in those pics. I also cant see spurs on its legs either.

That is one thick beard for a hen though most bearded hens have spendly beards.

I am not trying to insult you or say that you don't know turkeys or anything like that at all. In those pics it just looks like a bearded hen to me. Again I am just asking

·
King of Callaway
42,639 Posts
Originally posted by goosekilla
the limping turkey to me looks like a hen. With its head and feather pattern....atleast in those pics. I also cant see spurs on its legs either.
:rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the odd coloration of his face is why i call him "Dirty Face" i can assure you he has spurs, i prolly have 30 pics of him. you are correct about not seein the spurs in this pic though. and what are you laughin at Fishy.....:stickfight:

·
King of Callaway
42,639 Posts
I was just thinking mabey ya outta try calling him with a gobble call this apring, or mabey Cummins can call for ya. PW says he's the king of calling limp wristed turkeys :roll2:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Man you are killing me with all your pics... I don't know I'd have the nerve to shoot ole Dirty Face.... He's like your best friend now:rock:

It's always amazing to see a bird taunt someone like that. I've hunted a farm that the birds are always smarter than me and when you finally bag one from it, it really means something.

Keep up the pictures. It gets me through till Spring. This just reminded me, I have one archery tag left for a bird and I need to get out and get some called in!

·
IYAAYAS
255 Posts
Originally posted by Bricky
you have too many birds around there
i think you may need me to come up there this spring and then out one or two for ya. :D
Screw that, I'm head out now with my bow. So if you see a guy outside your window tomorrow, thats just me. :2thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts