Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers: No thanks to Long Branch and I (we killed pretty much identical 2 1/2's this year) these two dudes made it.

I got some pictures of 1 1/2 year olds.......four of them I think, also.

I've got other pictures of that one sided rack buck, and it appears his rack was broken about an inch above the base. OUCH!

I've never seen that other buck for sure. He's standing RIGHT where I killed my buck a week before that.

Where are the BIG BOYS?! IN THE CORN ON THE NEIGHBORS'! :claphands: :rof2:

I know RRman and VG sure would like to see them get that corn out for pumpkin pusher season! :cheers:

I moved one of these cameras into what I believe is Tall Tines' bedroom to see if I can get a picture of him, since we're PRETTY MUCH done hunting.

Parker

[file]82666[/file] [file]82667[/file]

[Edited on 12-5-2009 by Parker]

[Edited on 12-5-2009 by Parker]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:cheers: Yeah, I wish he would have stood still and posed a little. I got three pictures of him all at once, and that's the best one.

No doubt he would have scored higher than the one I killed. I looked back, and he walked through about 10 hours after I killed mine. He's looking to the left in the first picture. He may have been sniffing my buck's blood spatter, cause that's where he was?! :confused:

Parker

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
If none of the fam. gets them you'll have some sheds to strive for.....BUT,they'll probably be in the neighbors corn stubble!

:kewlpics:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:boohoo: I sure wish I could get a picture like this now after the season.

I'd really like for this dude to turn into my nightmare next fall! :banana-man-yeah:

Parker

[file]82670[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:boohoo: Not another sign of Tripod either. He must have just been passing through.

Parker

[file]82672[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:boohoo: How about the acorn buck? I got pictures of him hard-horned, but we never saw him.

Parker

[file]82675[/file]

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
Hope I find a few on my cams next weekend. We hit the bucks pretty hard this season, might be slim pickings come ML season, but this guy is still on the loose as far as I know, but haven't seen him in a month or so.

[file]82677[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:boohoo: Wideglide, we saw, one evening, chasing another little buck out of HIS field. He was IMPRESSIVE to say the least.

Parker

[file]82679[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:boohoo: We never named this guy, but I've got video of him ripping up a scrape the first of November.

Parker

[file]82681[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1499363&tid=104617&author=Modeerhunter]Gotta love them 140"+/- 8's don't ya Parker? :cheers:[/rquote]

:cheers: RRman, Long Branch and I got to all see him at the same time. We were going INSANE. Good thing the windows were up on the truck, or he would have heard us screaming like little girls. :D

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I'm counting 8 other 7 and 8 pointers that appear to be 2 1/2 year old deer that aren't the 2 we killed.

That stinkin' corn! I tell ya what! :mad2:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:stirpot: Yep! NEXT YEAR BABY! NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR! :rof2:

Next year those fields will be beans, and most of the corn will be on our place. :stirpot: :banana-man-yeah:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:trophy: I've got to say too, I've been REALLY impressed with my results with the Scout Guard IR pictures! No telling how many pictures less I would have if I was using white flash!

There's times when those bigger bucks stuck around to get their pictures taken 12 or 15 times at a time.

Parker

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
[rquote=1499400&tid=104617&author=Parker]:stirpot: Yep! NEXT YEAR BABY! NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR! :rof2:

Next year those fields will be beans, and most of the corn will be on our place. :stirpot: :banana-man-yeah:

Parker[/rquote]

Then get it out early, or mow it down. :stirpot:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:D Mowing down bottomland corn for deer hunting would be the fastest way to lose my spot, that's for sure. :D

Parker

1 - 20 of 23 Posts