Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a Kimber Tactical Custom II, it comes, 2 Mags . I have had it for about 2 years and put around 3000 rounds through it. It has the black Desert Warrior grips on it. The trigger has been replaced with an aluminum solid trigger and has had a trigger job done on it before I got it to pull the trigger pull down to between 3-4 pounds. Beveled mag well, checkered front and back strap as well as under the trigger guard. Lightweight aluminum frame as well as full-length guide rod, ambi-safety. Shows a little wear from usage, but still one of the best 1911's out there. $800 firm

Case in pic is not included

[file]80070[/file]

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Man oh man....Heckuva price on a pistol that has already been broken in!!! I'm betting it runs like a charm!!! :cheers::wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,976 Posts
I think Rack's needs to buy that......:thinking:

·
Chiefs FANatic
10,799 Posts
[rquote=1494113&tid=103467&author=callaojoe]I think Rack's needs to buy that......:thinking:[/rquote]

Rack's financial planners would probably argue that one.

Nice pistola though!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
psycho, you need to buy this pistola!!! Already broken in, ready to shoot USPSA single stack class!!!!!:D:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
[rquote=1614374&tid=103467&author=FiremanBrad]psycho, you need to buy this pistola!!! Already broken in, ready to shoot USPSA single stack class!!!!!:D:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

man that would be nice, but i wanna hold out for an AR. they got 3 gun matches comming up too.............but who knows. ive got my eye on it. maybe you should get it LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.