Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· High-tech Hillbilly
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I participated as much as I could in between rain storms in the opening weekend of squirrel season. Two things that make it tough to hunt them this time of year are the very thick cover and that they never sit still. I killed four including one with my new recurve. The area right behind my house is a target rich environment but I have declared it a "bow only" zone. They come in packs to eat at the bird feeders so I keep a bow and a few flu-flus handy at all times. We have sliding glass doors in our kitchen and living rooms and I can ease those open and shoot from the comfort of my house. I know, I know; you may be a ******* if...

Darren

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I may try a little skwir hunting this year . Im sort of wanting to bake a bunch up.

· Registered
806 Posts
I just recently Discovered AND got permission to hunt about 8 seperate Pecan groves a ways west of my cabin property...3 of which have gotten depredation permits so theres NO limit on tree rats!!! I think this season is gonna be a GOOD ONE!

Reactions: dhaverstick
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.