kill boards?

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by mukappa96, Nov 8, 2010.

1. mukappa96

mukappa96 New Member

Jan 27, 2009
    st. louis
    does anyone know if and where you can find information on the number of birds per hunter shot at the duck parks each day?

thanks

looked on the mcd web site with no luck.

2. S_Z_R

S_Z_R New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    SWMO
    kill board <--click

some are not posted yet, but there is the link regardless

3. S_Z_R

S_Z_R New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    SWMO
    echo

:wave:

4. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    BUmmer it not even have a listing for Otter slew.

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    got to tell you those are skewed. especially if i fill them out:D

6. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

lol never believe the kill boards :claphands:

7. Original Al

Original Al New Member

[rquote=1888186&tid=131397&author=winger]got to tell you those are skewed. especially if i fill them out:D[/rquote]

fo shizzle :2thumbsup:

8. Yahoo

Yahoo Active Member

Sep 27, 2008
    St Charles
  9. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
  10. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    EAch area posts at its own leisure. If ya want to know why Otter is so slow, take it up with the area manager. You'd think they would have a lot of extra time with quickdraw in place.:D

11. 10pointer

10pointer Senior Member

Nov 10, 2003
    St.Charles CO
    Who in there right mind would ever tell the truth on those cards :D

12. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    those that have pics of their local game warden & resident biologist in compromising positions :D

guess "what happens in Vegas..." doesnt always stay in Vegas!
    :cheers:

13. S_Z_R

S_Z_R New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    SWMO
    Speaking of GW's, I got a nice little story bout yesterday. I've been hunting 25+ years and I finally get checked for the very first time of my life. That, however, is the end of the story...dude pulls up in MDC truck, pulling a boat. He backs it up to the water and launches his boat, and leaves his truck right there with the trailer in the water. OK I guess, but he is using the tax payers truck to pull his personal boat, then disregards rules created by MDC about where to park. So I really don't know if guy is on the clock doing MDC stuff or personal stuff. Anyway, dude heads down the boat lane at idle UNTIL he passes my buddy in his layout boat coming back to the launch. Once he passes buddy, he opens her up!!! about 10 minutes later dude comes back, loads his boat, and starts bragging about his new 20 hp motor for his mud motor. I guess he didn't see the signs all up and down the boat lane that says if you have a motor 10 hp or bigger, you must keep at idle. So after the chit chat, dude says, "Well guys, I am a game warden". I think to myself "Good for you" but keep my mouth shut. He checks our licenses, duck (or lack thereof), and heads out. I got no problem with being checked but I think the rules apply to MDC employees just as much as the rest of us.

Venting over, carry on.

14. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    gots me a pretty good idea where you were at. and if i ever get there early enough i will know exactly where you were at becaue i am gonna follow you to your spot out there. if my trolling motor can keep up.:D i would use that for a get out of jail free card in that spot. especially if it's the same one who frequents vegas with the bioligist and a certain someone's brother in law. i will be sure to take care of this issue for you.:mad2:

15. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    oh yeah...well we may have GPS'd his spot if he's the one that set up north of us :D

btw, if it was you guys that set up north of us
    we werent trying to beat you to your spot...yesterday
    we'd need to get there a whole lot earlier with that 8HP pushin us
    :mad2:

16. S_Z_R

S_Z_R New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    SWMO
    twasn't me...we were first ones there and no one passed us.

Winger, no need to follow...tag along, your trollin motor will keep up with mine. Now our scout, thats a different story (4R with 11 hp mud motor). He gets there a bit before the rest of us :D

It did suck out there...the only good thing is that there were no skeeters out. Oh, and it was better than working :D

17. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    we were #2 in the parking lot
    the guy that passed us showed up as we were getting ready to boat away from the ramp
    he caught us as we were putting along

you're right
    beat being at work
    :cheers:

18. S_Z_R

S_Z_R New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    SWMO
    you guys kill any ducks? We killed two spoonies out of frustration :D
    Saw a lot of ducks that knew exactly where they wanted to be and wasn't letting anyone talk them out of it...moved to get closer to the X but it was "out of bounds".

We will try again next week, hopefully the cold front this weekend will help things a bit. I have to deer hunt this weekend so the wife will have a full freezer and let me continue duck hunting (tough life I got). If you ever see the silver Dodge truck with the MWA sticker, give me a shout...not my truck but i am usually in it.

19. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    didnt even get to draw a bead on a duck

coulda killed a limit of commerants
    not sure but i think the guys north of us were calling to the commerants

got to scout
    found a spot or two to go back to
    one was full of spent red hulls

saw a truck...dont remember the make but the back glass was stickered up
    didnt remember seeing the MWA sticker but there were a half dozen
    Osage something was one of them