Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1576726&tid=109517&author=Ghost Hunter]Another dumb question. Expo of what?

[/rquote]

Not a dumb question as I didn't know anything about it until I was heading home from Columbia yesterday and happended to see a billboard for it and had to have deerslayer75 give me the details. It's a deer expo, I guess much like any other.

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
SCI = Safair Club International, Where all high fence game have a record book :bowing::bowing::bowing:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1576734&tid=109517&author=Rack_Hunter]
SCI = Safair Club International, Where all high fence game have a record book :bowing::bowing::bowing:[/rquote]

Not gonna disagree with that but looking at deer and talking with other hunters and maybe enjoying some Hooters wings is still better than sitting on the couch for another weekend.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
[rquote=1576735&tid=109517&author=bowhuntKS][rquote=1576734&tid=109517&author=Rack_Hunter]
SCI = Safair Club International, Where all high fence game have a record book :bowing::bowing::bowing:[/rquote]

Not gonna disagree with that but looking at deer and talking with other hunters and maybe enjoying some Hooters wings is still better than sitting on the couch for another weekend.[/rquote]

You got that right-Now that I know what it is -Yes I am interested-

:cheers:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1576737&tid=109517&author=Ghost Hunter][rquote=1576735&tid=109517&author=bowhuntKS][rquote=1576734&tid=109517&author=Rack_Hunter]

Not gonna disagree with that but looking at deer and talking with other hunters and maybe enjoying some Hooters wings is still better than sitting on the couch for another weekend.[/rquote]

You got that right-Now that I know what it is -Yes I am interested-

:cheers:[/rquote]

Sweet..you going to be able to make it out for some wings? If I can get some people interested we'll start a sign up thread.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Here's a link.....

http://www.hunters-expo.com/

Honestly, the deer stuff is in the minority. I mean, you'll have some, but it's more hunting stuff nation wide and world wide. it's not like the Classic in Chillicothe or Columbia. I think there are already 4 or so African booths on the list.

Well, I can't enter an axis deer in B&C so gotta have some record book to enter it in. :D

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1576741&tid=109517&author=Ghost Hunter]I have to pass on Hooters. Be glad to meet you all at the expo and glad hand ya.

:cheers: [/rquote]

Hey that'll work too...Heeler posted the link...

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1576742&tid=109517&author=Heeler75]Here's a link.....

http://www.hunters-expo.com/

Honestly, the deer stuff is in the minority. I mean, you'll have some, but it's more hunting stuff nation wide and world wide. it's not like the Classic in Chillicothe or Columbia. I think there are already 4 or so African booths on the list.

Well, I can't enter an axis deer in B&C so gotta have some record book to enter it in. :D[/rquote]

And don't forget those Doodads!!!!:rof2::wave:

·
19,584 Posts
We (MissourWhitetails) had a booth @ their expo, last year... :D

We had quite a few people stop by the booth...some even offered their private land for MWT's-sponsored youth & disabled hunts.

FYI: HUNTER'S EXPO...not a deer expo.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
[rquote=1576928&tid=109517&author=Chairman]We (MissourWhitetails) had a booth @ their expo, last year... :D

We had quite a few people stop by the booth...some even offered their private land for MWT's-sponsored youth & disabled hunts.

FYI: HUNTER'S EXPO...not a deer expo.[/rquote]

Chairman, very good info on all fronts. So, anyone that goes can't complain about the lack of deer stuff when you've been forewarned. :D:D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
[rquote=1576928&tid=109517&author=Chairman]We (MissourWhitetails) had a booth @ their expo, last year... :D

Thought so CM-I went chatted with a bunch of good folks Tater, SOM,DaDa, MoBow and a bunch of others.

:cheers:

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
[rquote=1576930&tid=109517&author=Heeler75][rquote=1576928&tid=109517&author=Chairman]We (MissourWhitetails) had a booth @ their expo, last year... :D

Chairman, very good info on all fronts. So, anyone that goes can't complain about the lack of deer stuff when you've been forewarned. :D:D[/rquote]

Man does not live on Deer alone :eek:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts

We have actually had a booth for the last 3 years at the SCI Hunters Expo, and except for the fact that it came up on me so quick, we would have had one there this year also. Sorry folks, just didn't realize it was as close as it was. It is a good show and worth the time to go see it, may be a bit more deer there then you think also :2thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.