Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kansas City Archers,
What is your favorite Pro Shop in KC? I'm very very new to the sport and wanting to know which shops I should go to. I still need to get arrows. (thats how new I am)
I'm located in Lee's Summit, so the closer to there, the better.
Does anyone here shoot at James A Reed? I go fishing there all the time, but I've never driven to their archery range.
-ACES

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Andy's and Roger's Sporting Goods in Liberty are not hard to work with. I've found that Roger's is usually cheaper. You'll want to find someone that normally services your brand of bow.

And if you've never been to Roger's and you fish........ you better load up the pockets with some cha-ching before you go over there. Its a great store. Watch for their treestand clearances in January too.

Andy's has a nice indoor range and a video range.

I get my Mathews worked on in St. Joseph at Vic's but that's a ways away for you.

Parker

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
ACES. B&B Archery are the real pro's in KC. They are on Booth road in Independence. I'm not from the area but have known the folks that run it for almost 40 years.

They are not only good at what they do but promoting archery is their life. There are lots of good places to shop in KC but these folks deserve all the business that comes their way just because of what they have done for the sport.

Here's their contact info;

B & B Archery
8709 Booth
Kansas City, MO 64138
816-763-2699 816-763-1648

Tell them Kurt sent you. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I'm going to Rogers' on Monday evening.

I'm gonna try and find B&B Tuesday afternoon.

I tried looking up Andy's, but couldn't find it on google.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Millie and Earl at BB Archery are great people to deal with. They have really dedicated a lot to the sport of archery. They are a wealth of knowledge and will guide you in the right direction. The guys at BB will treat you right and help you with whatever you need.

Also, just south of KC, is Adrian Archery. Steve and Deb at Adrian are great to work with and have always been more then helpful when I have questions or need help.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I live in Pleasant Hill and B&B Archery is one of the best places to go. It is kind of strange because they run that out of the back of there house but it is like a real store and they are very nice and reasonable.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
B&B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.