Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Quack
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Quack
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@sandals did you get your life vest?
No but I did get the paddles. Credit card company refunded 100% of the money and the paddles are legit . I'll let you know if some yaks show up

· Grrrrrrr
30,190 Posts
No but I did get the paddles. Credit card company refunded 100% of the money and the paddles are legit . I'll let you know if some yaks show up
Were the paddles close to regular legit price for what ya got? Trying to figure out what the hook is.....

· Quack
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm guessing they send you the paddles and then ask for more to ship the remaining?
They seem legit to me and were free since my bank refunded them .
I don't know what I'll do is a dozen canoes and kayaks show up on the slow boat from china

· Keeper Of The Prions
3,599 Posts
Ya, if the yak shows let us know. I was gona say 100% scam but if you got paddles idk lol. Maybe they want you to pay 100.00$+ for paddles. I'd be curious to know how it ends up.

· Keeper Of The Prions
3,599 Posts
I google searched the web site, doesn't look good. It appears to be a scam 100%. Prob looking for personal information to be used for identity theft and likewise things.

· Quack
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the paddles, like everything else was listed as 95% off.
I immediately had my bank revert the transaction

· Registered
2,658 Posts
It could be a Chinese company trying to offload bad inventory or excess inventory. Could be a good deal or a bad mistake. I buy from AliExpress and Alibaba once in awhile. Quality is all over the board. Some items are great but some are crap. Shipping could take months or a few days depending on how much you wanna pay. But great deals can be had. There's lots of scammers so you really gotta know what you're doing.

On the website I noticed they said if your credit card doesn't go through then the item is out of stock. Could be true or they could be fishing for card numbers and your info. Be very careful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.