Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Since i can already hunt Kansas, and like hunting Kansas, i would go for Iowa. just to see if all the stories are true. but i suspect that as in Kansas there are some big bucks, but not everyone will see one or shoot one. i like Hunting Mo also.

couldnt say i have a preference.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
only if it is a slug gun
no rifles in iowa!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Kansas isn't too bad if ya wash quickly upon returning:***:

I believe the tags in Kansas are not as over priced as those of Iowa........ and the deer are just as big...I'll go to Kansas.

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Iowa seems to produce more monsters. Kansas would be a great place to hunt too, but Iowa would be my choice.

Nothing wrong with Missouri, either.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Since I've hunted there before, and know right where I'd hang my stands again, I'd say Iowa....sittin on 2 preference points for the draw this fall, matta of fact!!!

·
5,631 Posts
Brad, you better get busy selling that kidney on the black market to pay for the tag!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Brad, you better get busy selling that kidney on the black market to pay for the tag!
LOL, no doubt!!!

·
Under appreciated
92,571 Posts
Hmm.. lets see.

Iowa continues to out-yield the entire cornbelt averaged (Mo, Ind, Il and Ohio) by bout
10-20 bushels....

I vote Iowa.. even if they ARE bad drivers. :dancin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.