Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post but I've been lurking around here for a while and thought I'd post some pics.

Kansas muzzleloader opened this past weekend and earlier this summer I bought my first muzzleloader and decided to try this type of hunting for the first time.

It was raining Sat. morning but at 8:05 a.m. this guy came in at about 75 yds. after the shot he ran about 25 yds. and collapsed. The minute I shot and the smoke cleared I noticed that he was followed by 5 other bucks (three of which would have scored above 140....oh well that's hunting). As this was my first muzzleloader hunt and I shot a good buck I'm pretty excited. I'm done buck hunting in KS, but I'll be traveling to MO, WI, and NE to bow and gun hunt this fall so I've still got plenty of season left.

Sorry for the poor quality pics but since I've moved to KS I've been hunting on my own and the resolution from cell phone cameras in the rain isn't to good.

[file]8258[/file]

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
nice,it is good to see a fresh dead deer down ,congrats:banana:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice buck, welcome to the boards and if you been lurking, then you know we really like pics :dancin:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whitetailer - Up in Marshall County.....north east KS. I grew up in southern IA and southern WI and that part of KS reminds me of home. Lots of timber patches surrounded by grain fields.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Nice lookin buck!
Congrats on your harvest!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.