Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70,601 Posts
I just switched from aluminum xx75 2117's to Carbon Express Maximas. So far so good. Big difference from the xx75 in the speed department. No experience in the taking of game as of yet. Word to the wise......don't shoot metal angle iron with your brand new arrows. Now I have eleven left.

·
19,583 Posts
Let me know what ya' think of 'em, Steve.

I shot the Carbon Express bolts with my crossbow, and I was very happy with 'em.

If there's any other gear y'all need, you'd better get to orderin' it. Wait times are getting longer & longer, now that bow season's just around the corner...

I ordered a new set of custom strings for my bow, and was told the normal turn-around time was a week. Two and a half weeks later, I finally received 'em.

I'm not complaining, though. That's just the way it is, this time of the year. I thought I had got my order in, just under the wire, but I wasn't quite as slick as I had thought...

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I have shot the same dz. Carbon Express 3d select 300's for about 7 years now. I have 11 of the original 12 and the one I lost was due to a guy robin hooding it in a 3d shoot. I let him have the arrow, as he center punched it. He offered to pay me for the arrow but I wouldn't take his money. They are the best arrows I have ever shot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.