just got off the phone with MDC

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by winger, May 29, 2009.

1. winger

winger Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    It appears that if we can pull together as waterfowlers and give the MDC a bunch of money, they are willing to turn all public deer hunting spots into deer parks. they will require all people wishing to hunt deer on public ground to show up at an ungodly hour wearing their favorite camo. the new guys will of course wear their grunt calls and rattle horns into the clubhouse as well. they will build blinds as no tree stands are allowed and you can'y hunt outside the blind. of course the 4 point rule is in effect and only one doe can be taken. of course this is set year to year. they must pull a pill and only so many parties a day. you know QDM and everything. they didn't say how much they needed to start so does anyone know how much money it took to ruin public duck hunting?:D

2. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    this from the great mr, high and mighty himself :cheers:

3. winger

winger Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1280123&tid=89569&author=marshallgrn] this from the great mr, high and mighty himself :cheers:[/rquote]

you are beneath me goater, get back under you rock:stickfight::hysterical:

4. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    yea about the typical attitude from a ducker, o sorry i mean Mr, Winger the great

5. winger

winger Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    you know i was a goater first then i grew up

don't you have to own a limo before you earn the title of great?:D

6. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    [rquote=1280135&tid=89569&author=winger]you know i was a goater first then i grew up

don't you have to own a limo before you earn the title of great?:D[/rquote]

nope anyone with a little extra cash can own a car, gots to have the attitude like yours to be the one great one :cheers:

7. winger

winger Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i think that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me:whinging:

8. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
  9. winger

winger Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i read that somewhere about you:rof2:

10. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    did he say he was all fart . man i thought that was me feet must have been wrong.