Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad weather has had me stuck in the house, so im bored , so i made the wife go get me a Wii, had one my smart employees come over and hook it up, now im tired, but this thing is alot of fun, love the boxing game

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
What other games you get?
The wife was thinking she wanted one.. thought maybe I'd actually get UP from the chair if we had a golf or bowling game.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by rat
What other games you get?
The wife was thinking she wanted one.. thought maybe I'd actually get UP from the chair if we had a golf or bowling game.
It comes with boxing, bowling, tennis, baseball, golf, i have only tried the boxing, bowling so far, i love it, never had video game before, my kids have all of them but i never took the time to learn how to play

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,865 Posts
I'll actually play the wii......

We've got the sports pack that came with it, and it's a lot of fun. Also have the Cabela's big game hunter, but don't play it that often.

The boxing will wear ya out.....

·
Registered
32,192 Posts
The boxing just about killed me. The Wii sports pack is fun. Also, Rockband and such is fun for it also.

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
So it comes standard with all those games?

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,865 Posts
Originally posted by rat
The standard set of games is the tennis, baseball, bowling, boxing, and golf..... I may be forgetting something though...

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
We got one about a month ago, we love it, kids love it.

We have Wii fit, sports, Cabelas big game hunter, Cabelas Legendary hunts, Star wars Lego, kung fu panda, crossbow trainer (comes with the gun thingy). Couple others too....

Rat - Get one, we are not gamers and we love it. I will divulge that I am probably about the same age as you are and never would have thought I would enjoy this thing.

Hell I just beat up my wife so bad last night my arms are sore today. If that is not good entertainment I don't know what is. (boxing)

·
Registered
32,192 Posts
Originally posted by rat
It come with a Wii sports disk that has Bowling, Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, and Golf.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by rat
Yes sir, go get you one, you will love it, the boxing game you better be in shape though, i have a small boxing gym in my basement so i try to stay in shape but swinging into mid air is tuff

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
So, if I wanted a cabelas big game hunter dealio, how much that be?
How much are dem weez and where does a guy find one?
I'd bet they are scarce 3 days afoe crimma.

·
Registered
32,192 Posts
I currrently have and Xbox360 and will most likely not be getting a Wii. But I love my Godfather game for XBOX!!!!!!!!!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,865 Posts
I think Big Game hunter was something like $40.......

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
Sports comes with it.

Bowling
Boxing
Tennis (my favorite)
Golf
Baseball

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my wife bought mine at target $249.00 im dont no about the extra games i didnt get any yet

·
Registered
32,192 Posts
Originally posted by rat
So, if I wanted a cabelas big game hunter dealio, how much that be?
How much are dem weez and where does a guy find one?
I'd bet they are scarce 3 days afoe crimma.
Regular price is $250, and most all of the big box electronics stores have them, as well as, Walmart, Target and such. I imagine they would be pretty hard to track down right now. I know even in the off-holiday season, quantities have been scarce at best.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[

Regular price is $250, and most all of the big box electronics stores have them, as well as, Walmart, Target and such. I imagine they would be pretty hard to track down right now. I know even in the off-holiday season, quantities have been scarce at best.[/quote]

My wife just bought mine today, in Jeff city, she said there was like 6 of them but they had just got a shipment in

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
Originally posted by Big_Bullseye
We got one about a month ago, we love it, kids love it.

We have Wii fit, sports, Cabelas big game hunter, Cabelas Legendary hunts, Star wars Lego, kung fu panda, crossbow trainer (comes with the gun thingy). Couple others too....

Rat - Get one, we are not gamers and we love it. I will divulge that I am probably about the same age as you are and never would have thought I would enjoy this thing.

Hell I just beat up my wife so bad last night my arms are sore today. If that is not good entertainment I don't know what is. (boxing)
Wow.. cool.
She was wanting one bout a month ago and I says NO... shouldnt have.
She hardly ever wants to do anything fun. lol ;)

·
Registered
32,192 Posts
I think any of the shooting games with the the stock that holds the controller would be fun. :2thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts